Texas-Houston

Vendors

Hey girls! Any of you use the following vendors? If so, would you recommend them? How were they on price? Were they easy to work with?Florist:Dream BouquetLindrew Floral DesignCake:CravingsSweet DelightsWho Made the CakeAny information you have would be great! Thanks!

Re: Vendors

• Zurita1123Zurita1123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A friend of mine used "who made that cake" 2 weeks ago for her wedding. She said she loved them, and was just recommending them to yesterday. The cake looked nice.
  • nichole38nichole38 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i'm using dream bouquet for my upcoming wedding.  i adore rebekkah, as far as price goes, she's not the cheapest around but she'll work with your budget for what you want.
  • edited December 2011
    I saw Dream Bouquet at the bridal extravaganza. Her stuff is gorgeous! I thought her prices were pretty reasonable. The owner is really nice and answered any questions I had. She is my first choice for a florist, it just depends on how my budget goes!I think I am pretty set on using Sweet Delights. I haven't called yet but I went to their booth at the BE and she said she'd work with me on the groom's cake (a drum set!). The cake sample she had was amazing. It was almond with almond buttercream icing. We were told by the owners (husband and wife) that buttercream cakes won't turn out 100% white (if that's what you want). They use REAL butter, which is why they aren't completely white.I think either Sweet Delights or Who Made the Cake would be great vendors. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards