Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

*Appletango*

I beilieve it was you that said you had been to Jamaica Gates in Arlington? I was thinking about going and trying it sometime this weekend, do you have any suggestions?

Re: *Appletango*

• appletango85appletango85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nope not I. I was probably wondering where it was so I could go try it though..maybe Lindsay?
  • tnickel06tnickel06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know if I remember seeing Apple say she ate there. But I did page marissa one day mentioning it so it could have been me. I would suggest the Jerk chicken. Everybody tends to like that dish who isn't familiar with the caribbean. If you want to be daring, try the goat or chicken curry. I LOVE this stuff and that is what my family mostly eats when we go to caribbean restarants. My fi doesn't like the curry but I think he just doesn't like how it looks because I don't remember him ever tasting it.They had live music when we went on a saturday so if you would like it to be quieter, maybe try lunch?Sorry it is so long :)
  • edited December 2011
    Nope, not me either.  Maybe Lyndie??
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Apple its on the SW corner of Cooper and Arkansas
  • appletango85appletango85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hahaha we are all going to keep guessing who it was...that's funny.Thanks! I know my mom would love to try it so maybe we can go eat there tonight or something. I LOVE curry!
  • edited December 2011
    I can't remember who it was... who knows though. Thanks for the suggestions Nicole.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ugh, everytime I think about this place I crave caribbean food and they don't have any out here in lubbock!
  • edited December 2011
    I love going to try diffrent food... have you tried any of vietnamese places on pioneer? Ba Le is really good, if that is something you are interested in.
  • edited December 2011
    Someone told me about it--it actually may have been ArtTeacher. She did have yummy food suggestions
    Click Here for Bio Image and video hosting by TinyPic Married June 12, 2010!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards