Maine

Last one I swear!

Definitely bored at work tonight, so I figured I'd ask...what's everyone up to this weekend?I'm headed up to the Waterville area tomorrow for my cousin's bridal shower and bachelorette party (if anyone in that area is going "out on the town" you'll probably see us!).Sunday I'll be recovering and making more invitations.

Re: Last one I swear!

• edited December 2011
    sailing tomorrow and bridal shower on sunday!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    oh and seeing funny people tomororw night:)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Tomorrow morning, I'm driving down to OOB to meet up with my mom so we can drive down to CT. We're going to help my 93 year old Pépé and 92 year old Mémé go mattress shopping. And then Sunday is my cousin's fiancée's bridal shower. We're coming back to Maine on Monday some time before 5pm because I'm on call that night and I should probably be in the state in case I am needed! Somewhere in there, I have to do some homework for my online Psych class-- but my grandparents don't have internet, so that will be some kind of quandary that I'll try and solve later...
    "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky." -- Ranier Maria Rilke BabyFruit Ticker image Me:37 MH:38 TTC since Oct 2011 BFP/Beta#1: 13 6/20/12; Beta#2: 20 6/22/12; MC/Beta#3: 9 6/27/12 BFP#2/Beta#1: 9/21/12 S/PAIFW
  • LaciWLaciW member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to my sister's baby shower later today, then having our engagement party this evening!!! YAY!
    ~Laci Bonnie Harrison Photography Bonnie Harrison Photography Bonnie Harrison Photography Bonnie Harrison Photography Bonnie Harrison Photography Bonnie Harrison Photography
  • edited December 2011
    I'm going down to Stockton Springs for my friend's wedding today. I'm so excited!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Last night was a friend's going away happy hour. I'm going to a museum today and a cookout tonight. Tomorrow, DH has to work so I'll be left to my own devices...will probably do my standard DH-is-working routine--clean, bake, read, work out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards