Maine

Also: huge check

I mailed the bulk of my invites out yesterday morning. I ran out so I have to make more this weekend but I made sure that I sent invites to anyone I'm not absolutely positive is coming. My bridal party and parents can wait until I make the rest. I realized recently that I'm going to have a problem checking my mailbox for RSVPs. I live in a large apartment building and our mailboxes are all nailed to the building outside the front door. Mine is the highest one up and I can't reach all the way to the bottom of it and my RSVPs are tiny! Guess I'll have to start bringing a step stool with me everytime I check the mail. It is SUCH a huge relief to have those out. I got a call this morning from one of my friends who got her invitation and she kept going on and on about how much she loved them. I'll have to try to take a picture of them to put in my bio. They're gorgeous chocolate brown pocket fold invites. There's a lot of satisfaction also because we had to print and assemble them ourselves. It was definitely worth it in the end though!

Re: Also: huge check

• edited December 2011
    Congrats on the huge check!! I have the same issue with my mailbox at my apartment. Note to self...make RSVPs large haha
  • edited December 2011
    Hooray, we know you've been stressing about "being behind" so you must feel sooo relieved! Definitely add pictures to your bio, please! I have this funny vision of you carring a step stool to the mailbox every single day, haha.
  • edited December 2011
    LOL, if you thought the step stool was funny... we got a delivery of phone books a few days ago and they were all just in a big disorganized jumble sitting under the mailboxes. I swear no one took one. So when I went to check the mail yesterday I stacked them all up and stood on them to make myself tall enough to reach the bottom of my mailbox. I found an invitation to my cousin's bridal shower and bachelorette party that had probably been sitting in there for weeks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards