New Jersey - South

Paris Caterer's?

Does anyone know much about this place? I could only find a couple reviews online, but I found it in a section that listed the price at like around $75/person.We're trying to find somewhere nice, for under $100. And it looks like it includes the cake and the DJ as well. So, if anyone has any stories/opinions on this venue, I'd appreciate it. :) Thanks!
Chelsea; 7/22/2005 Carissa; 4/9/2011 Cassidy; 9/6/2012
Angel Baby grew wings on 7/15/2011 at 7w. <3<br>

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Paris Caterer's?

• edited December 2011
    My finance and I run a bowling league and use them for our banquets (around 200 people).  I know it sounds a little weird that we use them for a bowling banquet, but they are absolutely amazing.  The service is wonderful!  Everyone who works there is nice, and friendly and will go out of their way to accommodate you.  We would have considered getting married there but it was a little weird b/c we use them for bowling.  We are having our reception at Valleybrook.
  • edited December 2011
    I am having my wedding there. The food is great, i have been to an event there and a taste testing as well. They are really nice people and I have no complaints so farthe price includes:5 hr open barfoodDJCakeand all tips (which is helpful!)HTH!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers **TTC buddies with TheDeaton's!**
  • nygirl07nygirl07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My brother got married there and it was really nice...I think they paid $115 a person
  • Summer2008Summer2008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I attended a wedding there a little over a year ago and it was awesome. I just recommended this place to a friend IRL and she ended up booking with them for next summer.
  • edited December 2011
    depends what day you book what discounts you get, fri and sat are more expensive and time of year depends as well.We got the largest room for 90/pp
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers **TTC buddies with TheDeaton's!**
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards