Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Flowers - Katie Elfers

Hello ladies!I know a lot of you have used Katie and wanted to hear some feedback. I really like her and her work, but am a very visual person & can't afford for her to do a mock up. Just wondered how your flowers turned out by only seeing the "board" she provides. Thanks!

Re: Flowers - Katie Elfers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Have you looked at her blog at all? I'm using her for my 9/5 wedding but did not have mock ups made. My roommate used her for her wedding in April and the flowers were really pretty. I held tulips and I have to admit, they were getting really droopy by the end. But they were put together really well and my roommate's bouquet was awesome! I've never really heard a bad review, she seems to do a great job. GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    She includes the prices of mock ups in the quote she gives you.  I'll have like 2 or 3 mock ups before the wedding.  And her blog has a ton of pics.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Unfortunately she did not include any mock ups in my quote. I would have to pay extra for the flowers...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Can't say enough good things about Katie.  And fwiw, I booked her without even seeing a board - that's how comfortable I was with her.Definitely check her blog for pics; you can also see pics from my wedding (dendro and cymbidium orchids and mini callas) in my married bio, as well as read a more thorough review.
  • Options
    vlagroupievlagroupie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with hr, I didn't have any mockups done and the flowers way exceeded my expectations. Katie is an awesome florist I would recommend her without hesitation.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    katie has always gone above and beyond--even at her own cost--to supply top-notch, top-quality product and service. no fear necessary. and, no, i didn't have a mock-up. hth!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards