California-Inland Empire

*Bre*

Check your student account to see if they added fees. It seems everyday they add a new fee I have to pay.  Now they added $277 for the university fee!  I need ot call and find out what all the other $ I paid was for...it's almost $2000 for 2 classes so far!  This is insane!
CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
my read shelf:
Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: *Bre*

• edited December 2011
    Damn...they're closed today!
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    Well last I checked they added a $86 physics fee. I paid that shiit right away so they wouldn't drop me again! lol. I tried calling today too to figure out wtf is going on with my bio classes but they were closed as well. We have to wait until Monday =/ I'm still so pissed about everything. If I could I would transfer at this point! Grrrrrrrrr!

• edited December 2011
    Awesome! Now it says I owe $130! Seriously, wtf.

• emilypeachemilypeach member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ok I'm scared now. I haven't looked at all at my fall classes... this is on mycoyote that this fee increase is showing up? like in the "you owe..." area?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• edited December 2011
    Emily- I don't even think the fee increase has showed up yet. That is what the lady on the phone said anyways. I just checked mine again right now and I now owe and additional $589!!! I don't even know what is going on here. I am going to wait and call the school on Monday to see wth all these fees are for.

First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh snap!! I'm scared to look!!

First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yepp!! mine went up too, this is psychotic!

• edited December 2011
    yeah if you go to a state school, etc funds are going up its rediculous... this is why I have held off my masters degree
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards