California-Northern

******dgdancer & jackelbride*******

How are you serving your alcohol at ER? Did you do hosted 5hrs, cocktail hour only, beer & wine only? or are you bringing in your own? And if so, is there a fee to bring it in? I left a voicemail for ER, but I thought I would ask you too! TIA!
TTC our 1st LO since September 2009
History of ENDO and ovarian cysts, currently have 1 Myoma on left ovary - but it's shrinking, yea! Clomid 100mg since Jan 2011, trigger 4/5, 1st IUI 4/7, 1 mature follie, progesterone = BFN
SHG 5/2 = all clear
IUI#2 on Mother's Day 5/8, no trigger, 2 mature follies, progesterone = BFN
imageimageAnniversary
My Ovulation Chart
Anniversary

Re: ******dgdancer & jackelbride*******

• jackelbridejackelbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're doing the emerald package which includes 5 hours of a hosted open bar.
  • jennbuen16jennbuen16 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, we mixed the Ermerald and the the Millenium packages. But we are still undecided on the 5hr host bar. (the savings is $1400!). So, I was thinking about buying my own...  not sure yet because it is $16/bottle corkage fee...
    History of ENDO and ovarian cysts, currently have 1 Myoma on left ovary - but it's shrinking, yea! Clomid 100mg since Jan 2011, trigger 4/5, 1st IUI 4/7, 1 mature follie, progesterone = BFN
    SHG 5/2 = all clear
    imageimageAnniversary
    My Ovulation Chart
    Anniversary
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    $1400 doesn't go very far when buying alcohol for a large crowd that's ready to celebrate.
  • DGdancerDGdancer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're doing the emerald package, but we're only doing a completely open bar for the cocktail hour. The other 4 hours will be beer and wine only. The guests will still be able to buy cocktails...I think they just pay the difference from beer/wine to hard alcohol. FI was worried about people getting out of control, my parents didn't want people having to pay for drinks ALL night, so this was our best compromise. I think the savings is like $1/person/hour...in my opinion Jenn, just do the open bar.
    Dancing Through Life
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Married August 22, 2009-TTC #1 since 1/11
    Dx PCOS and Hypothyroidism in 2004, SA 5/11-Excellent!
    Cycle #1-6-Anovulatory:(
    Cycle #7-metformin+clomid+acupuncture-BFP!!!
    Beta#1(16dpo)-101, Beta#2(18dpo)-240, Beta#3(22dpo)-1,255
    EDD 10-28-12
  • edited December 2011
    Hola ladies!Not sure if you'll check this message to get my update, but I wanted to clarify about corkage: if your package includes some form of table wine (Silver and up), we do not charge a corkage fee.  Hooray!  Basically, your best bet is to then leave the wine in your package (the savings are nominal to remove it) and then BYO wine at no corkage. The alternative is to remove the wine from the package (usually less than -$2 pp) and then pay $16/bottle corkage -- Ouch!  :-(On an aside, I know you all know that I am leaving, but I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see pics of your weddings!  Please email to Roxanne after the weddings and she will make sure I get copies.  I try not to lurke this boards too much unless I'm looking for candy buffet stuff for my sis's wedding in December (got anything to sell!?!  haha).Lots of love to each of you!!!Hugs,--k.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Katie - keep lurking! You're still a help. I'll miss you!If you're looking for candy buffet stuff make a post! I'm sure there are several people with candy buffet things that are for sale... in fact, I know there are!
  • jennbuen16jennbuen16 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Katie - I will be selling all of my candy buffet stuff after 9/18/09! PIB - well, whenever I can get it linked correctly that is, lol!
    SHG 5/2 = all clear
    imageimageAnniversary
    My Ovulation Chart
    Anniversary
  • DGdancerDGdancer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Katie-Make sure to stop by every now and then. You've seen our weddings from start to almost finish, so you are a part of it...I'm so sad I'm 3 weeks shy and you won't get to see the final product:-( Good Luck with whatever you're up to though!!
    Dancing Through Life
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Married August 22, 2009-TTC #1 since 1/11
    Dx PCOS and Hypothyroidism in 2004, SA 5/11-Excellent!
    Cycle #1-6-Anovulatory:(
    Cycle #7-metformin+clomid+acupuncture-BFP!!!
    Beta#1(16dpo)-101, Beta#2(18dpo)-240, Beta#3(22dpo)-1,255
    EDD 10-28-12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards