California-Inland Empire

new here

I am new here, have been reading some stuff and just starting the plan the wedding plans.... getting married in the OC I believe but looking at the IE as well since I live here.... any help is greatly appreciated. :)

Re: new here

• edited December 2011
    Welcome and congrats!
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board! Its always nice to have new people here. This board is really nice and helpful so lets us know what you would like help with :)
  • edited December 2011
    Hi! WElcome.  When's the date?
  • hischiquita!hischiquita! member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome and congratulations!!! Details on the engagement, the wedding, yourself! We're nosy here so the more details the better! :)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • sdkissezsdkissez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations and Welcome!You are so funny Mayra!  But, it's true. =)
  • edited December 2011
    Hello and welcome! I'm Bre. FI and I are getting married 9/5/2010 in Laguna =) What part of the IE are you from? When and where in the OC is your wedding? Details please!

• edited December 2011
    Hello and welcome! Have you thought of any locations, or what kind of wedding you want? (outside, indoors, ect)
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome and Congrats! Ditto PP on the details-tell us everything ;)
  • emilypeachemilypeach member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL!! i was cracking up reading the interrogation. But, hello, congrats, and welcome, I'm new too, but it's a blast on the boards even though I'm still a little shy at posting, everyone is soo nice!! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• edited December 2011
    working on the bio, etc.... date should be 10-2-10, i have a really close cousin getting married either the month before or after and its throwing wrenches into everything, I was thinking about getting married in the OC at the Doubletree in Santa Ana, however I also want to get married in a church in Riverside but I dont know where to have the reception if i did that, I am SOOOOO upsidedown right now and just want to get this stuff planned. Any ideas on locations would be great.....I technically live in Riverside near Harvest but I work and spend alot of my time in Corona.
  • emilypeachemilypeach member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    aw cool, I go to harvest :) and I'm also shooting to have our wedding in Sept 2010. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• edited December 2011
    Have you checked out the Mission Inn for your reception?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards