New Jersey

Poll: video songs

What was or will be your video songs? Obviously this post is for me to still some songs from you guys for my video :) We already have our wedding song and "I'll be" by Edwin McCain. We would like two more upbeat songs. TIA!

Re: Poll: video songs

• edited December 2011
    forever  chris brownim yours - jason mrazHeaven - DJ Sammyim still thinking :)
  • edited December 2011
    our photos-- youre my best friend , queenprep/pre ceremony-- Sea of love, The Honeydrippersphoto session/cocktail hour--A moment like this, Kelly Clarkson ending recap-- want to make a memory, Bon Jovi and where ever you will go, the calling it took two weeks to figure this out
  • edited December 2011
    We gave them a bunch to choose from and asked them to pick which one goes where.What Dreams are Made of - Paolo & Isabella (Lizzy Maguire movie)When you Say Nothing At All - Allison Krauss Beautiful Day - U2The Luckiest - Ben FoldsLove of my Life - Jim BrickmanTennessee - Hans Zimmer (Instrumental, very dramatic) http://vimeo.com/3381918?pg=embed&sec=3381918When you Love Someone - Brian Adams (Our Wedding Song)You Raise Me Up - Josh Groban Somewhere Over the Rainbow - Israel Kamakawiwo'ole Come Away With Me - Nora Jones
    1st Groom

View our FOR SALE items
    http://tinyurl.com/3jjv7vy
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks! I'm going to steal a few from each of you!
  • uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our videographer picked songs to fit the footage, and I think that was the better way to go about it, honestly.  He put in:"Real Love"-- not sure who sang this version, but it is a cover of a John Lennon song "Hey There Delilah" by Plain White Ts"The First Time" by U2"Always Love" by Nada SurfThen you get to cocktail hour, and he plays some of the audio from the string trio, then cuts into "The Summer Wind" (which is neat because that is the song that my husband danced with his mom to)Then Rock the Casbah (what we walked in to) and "Have a Little Faith in Me" (first dance song)"Fragile" by Sting"Hey Ya" by Outkast (dancing montage)"I Melt With You" (slow cover version--but the original version was our cutting the cake song)I think he picked awesome stuff, and I was very happy that he wasn't constrained by our choices.
  • chrissy31805chrissy31805 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    -photograph - nickelback-everything - micheal buble-lucky - jason mraz and colbie callet-time of your life - david cook-my first, my last, my everything - barry white-100 years - five for fighting-When you wish upon a star - Billy Joel-somewhere over the rainbow - isreal kamakawiwo'ole-more today than yesterday - spiral staircase
  • edited December 2011
    Normal 0 0 1 59 337 2 1 413 11.1282 0 0 0 Fresh Feeling- EELS Brighter Than Sunshine – Aqualung Better Together- Jack JohnsonFresh Feeling- Eels Lucky- Jason Mraz & Colbie Calait For Once in My Life- Michael buble The Way I am - Ingrid Michaelson Everything- Michael Buble Two Of Us- Aimee Mann and Michael Penn
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards