Second Weddings

I'm Soooooooooo Excited

So I am going to be trying on wedding gowns this Saturday and I am so happy that my daugher who also is my MOH will be going with me. I am so excited but nervous to has it doesn't seem real that I wil actually be trying on gowns. What a trip.

Re: I'm Soooooooooo Excited

• edited December 2011
    OMG it is so fun! Make sure you try on something that you have someone else pick for you something that you would never pick for yourself . I did and that is the one that I ended up in love with and am picking up tomorrow to bring home for good!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Have fun Jeanni!!! This is indeed very exciting. Pammi, I love your gown!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!  Get ready for this whole wedding thing to be real now!
  • edited December 2011
    ty alpha!!!! I love it!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Have fun and enjoy it!  I had a great time! 
  • breeen1224breeen1224 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have fun!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Enjoy, it's a magical moment.
  • jeannigirljeannigirl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm totally bummed I just found out my daughter won't be able to come now because her friend's boyfriend was having issues with her going to Kirland. That was her ride. Crap I was so looking forward to this. Will have to reschedule for when she comes in 2 weeks.
  • edited December 2011
    Sorry dear! That sucks! Hugs!
    edited December 2011
    I know I was all so excited and thrilled and I feel so deflated right now. I am also trying to set times to see Venues and thats not easy has the weekends are booked up with weddings. Thats better for me as far as my availability.The only times seems to be during the week so I can do it only  after 5 and some of them seem like oh crap I have to stay over. Hey thats the way this business runs. I am not about to take off time from work to check out anything because it makes it easier for their schedule.I'm feeling a little on the irriated side has you can see. (hahaha) I know it will all come together, but it will be inconvience for me getting this set up.
  • jlk67jlk67 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Sorry about your daughter not being able to come after all.  That sucks, but it will all work out. I want to ditto what Pamila said about letting someone else pick out dresses.  I knew I wanted a halter, but nothing frou frou.  I went through the dresses at the store.  I pulled out one halter and it was lacy and sparkly, so I didn't pull it out.  The consultant came behind me and pulled it out and told me to try it.  I started crying the second I saw myself in the mirror.  It was THE dress.  My sister had the same experience.   They look much different on than they do on the hanger.
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls for making me feel so much better. Your words of encouragement have eased my cranky mood. LOL. I know my daughter will be pulling some dresses I am sure of that. I have to laugh because when I sent her this long email of all the dresses I liked she let me know what she thought of each and every gown by giving me the thumbs up or thumbs down. She is my MOH. My BM did the same, gotta love these girls.
  • edited December 2011
    Hey jeanniegirl, Your daughters sound teriffic!!! How fun to plan the wedding with them. I'm glad the Gods smiled on you and your schedule is all working out now. have fun! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards