Florida-West Coast
Options

*** Tab ***

Have so much fun at your shower! I hope its great!!! :)

Re: *** Tab ***

• Options
    tabvarn80tabvarn80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks hun! I'm excited and nervous. I really don't like opening gifts in front of people....at Christmas I'm always passing out the gifts, hoping I can open mine later, lol. OH and I only have 4 more invites to wax seal!! It has only taken me all day! They should be in the mail tomorrow morning!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Haha!! I read that on your FB, I'm sure they look great though! and what a relief that will be!!!The shower will be fine.  Have a "beverage" before you start to calm you down a little bit, then just smile alot! I have started stalking my registry, so fun, lol!  I've had a couple things bought already though :)
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been stalking all week...bad bad bad me! lol I'll put pics in my bio later, the wax is a pain!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It'll be worth it when you start getting your RSVP's back, that part is fun too! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Luck with the shower and Congrats on finally gwtting the invites (almost) done.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Jen!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The shower was really nice, my Grandma loves to decorate and had everything done up very nice! It was a great time! I'll put some pics in my bio later. Just finished all my thank yous and putting them in the mail tomorrow!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards