Texas-San Antonio

Downtown Hotels

Does anyone have any suggestions I could give wedding guests for Downtown hotels.  My family will all be staying out in the I-10/1604 area, but I wanted to give guests some options for downtown just in case they would like to stay there.  I'm not looking for anything super expensive, but nice and touristy.Thanks!!

Re: Downtown Hotels

• edited December 2011
    I like the Drury Inn downtown!  My guests are staying there and the Embasy Suites Airport.
  • jgilbergjgilberg member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My blocked Hotels are the Hotel Indigo and the Hotel Contessa. The Indigo's will be opening early September and are brand spanking new. They are also pretty nice inside.~Julie
  • edited December 2011
    We blocked rooms at the Drury Plaza Hotel River Walk.  The lobby is gorgeous, it is right on the river walk, and the prices are reasonable.
  • edited December 2011
    We used the Hampton Inn Downtown. We got a really good rate ($99 I think) and that included parking and a hot breakfast. It was remodeled a year ago and looks really nice.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    The Riverwalk Marriot is pretty nice. And I think there's a Holiday Inn on the riverwalk too that would be less expensive then staying at Hotel Valencia or something.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards