North Carolina-Outer Banks

Totes

Hey Ladies! I normally post in the Madison, WI boards.  But I found this AMAZING company in North Carolina who sells canvas tote bags, adn I thought I would share with you all. I will attach the link but I got mine in the mail a couple weeks ago. You can't go wrong, the price is just right and the quality of the bag and stiching is great! My mom being a big quilter and sewer she was VERY impresses. I got the girls names on each of their bags and then I will fill them with goodies, flip flops, jewlery, and other odds and ends I find along the way. AND they come in almost every color!I hope you order a bag or two and enjoy them like my girls will!There are a couple pics in my bio that will give you an idea on how big they are, and for about 15 dollars including the name on the bag you really can't go wronghttp://www.parrottcanvas.net/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=PC1&Product_Code=07043&Category_Code=TOT1

Re: Totes

• edited December 2011
    Hi! Thank you so much for posting on here!! I have been on a search for cute tote bags and they have all been so expensive or ugly/cheap looking (if you get what i mean) Thanks again!! I really appreciate it!good luck wiht the rest of your planning!Kim
    -Kimberly
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards