California-Inland Empire
Options

Locked Out (partial vent)

OMG! So I gather my kids, get them dressed and loaded in the car, so we can go to the store. I get in the driver's seat and realize I don't have my keys! I run back up to the house to find every door and window locked with my keys and my phone inside. So, I grab the kids' Big Wheels and the baby's stroller from the garage and we head to the park by our house. I borrow 2 different peoples' cell phones to try and call FI (who is partying down in Temecula and of course has his phone off.) Then, we walk to CVS (not close), so I can get the kids something to eat. Walk back hoping to see FI's truck waiting, but no. Then, I realize the realtor has a key, luckily she lives right down the street and her cell number is on the sign in front of our house. So, I ask another random passerby to borrow their cell. About 10 minutes later she comes and lets us in. Sooo relieved. Still no call from FI, just a random "Sorry, my phone was in the truck" text.

Re: Locked Out (partial vent)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I'd be prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrretty pissed about that one! I'm sorry you had to deal with that, esp. with the kids and the heat!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks. I finally got a hold of him a couple minutes ago and he said that he was getting our daughter's name tattooed on his forearm, so I guess he doesn't lose as many points as I originally thought. However, if I was still locked out, I would be singing a different tune.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL! Lucky for him ;)What is your daughter's name? JW ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Scarlett Mae. There's been a new development in the drama that is my life. I have no friends, since I'm a stay at home mom with a million kids, so I'm going to tell you. His phone called me about 1/2 hour ago accidently. He's at a house party and he's flirting with some girl named Loretta and tells her she has really hot shoes. This is so not acceptable. We never do (or at least I thought) anything like this. Then he announces that he's going to spend the night there. I'm so upset. I don't know what to do. I love him so much and I can't even imagine not being with him, but I really don't think I can stay with him. I don't ever put myself in a position that he could ever even question if I'm cheating. I can't believe this is happening. I texted him and told him that if he doesn't come home that its over. This is so out of character for him. I'm blown away.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So his phone called me again. He's talking to the same chick and tells her she has beautiful eyes. That's it. It's over. If you see me on here in a couple of weeks talking about how happy we are or some stupid sh*t, you have my permission to the flame the f*ck out of me.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG just wait to talk to him when you see him.  I think you may be real emotioanl right now.  But that still doesn't excuse his behavior.  GL
    My Planning Bio - updated 4/19/10
    Our Wedding Teasers
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    243 invited image 170 Said YES image 45 Can't party US image 28 Haven't heard from image Invitations sent out on 4/6/10 - Our RSVP date is 5/15/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    mrs.payne2010mrs.payne2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    girl if i were in your shoes i would be soooo pissed. i understand how you feel like you wanna be with him still but at the same time no man should treat you like that. especially someone your going to marry..(kinda a big commitment)...i'm so sorry and hope everything ends up to be a misunderstanding.
  • Options
    SandraRay2008SandraRay2008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would officially KILL DH if he was doing that. Flirting in unacceptable in my book. I dont even know what advice to give you :( where is mama SD when we need her!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like my ex-husband.  Flirting escalated to more in our situation and I eventually left.
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My ex used to party without me when I was pregnant.  When I started getting suspicious I would hunt him down.  One time I was around 8 months pregnant...I drove all the way to TJ to a club I know he frequented..yea, to TJ...Mexico!  How crazy am I?!  I was determined to catch him though.
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for everyone's comments. I am so emotionally drained. This whole situation disgusts me. I'm going to the bank tomorrow and closing our joint account, even though he's blown pretty much all of our money today anyway. I'm trying to think about this rationally. Bottom line is: I can't trust him. I can't be with him knowing that he's that kind of guy. Who knows what else he's capable of.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    wow.....I can't believe that he would even be out partying while you are at home with the kids. I would not be down with that.period. Not to mention the flirting....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow. Yeah, in my book this is all unacceptable as well. I could never be with someone I didn't trust. I've been where you are. I understand. You really need to think about what will be best for YOU. He doesn't treat you like you should be treated. You don't deserve that and neither do your kids.

• Options
    sdkissezsdkissez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with the other girls.  When you are in a relationship, you are with that person.  When you are engaged, the relationship has been taken to a different level, which makes it worse. If I found out that my hubby was doing that behind my back, WW3 would officially occur.  However, approach the situation calmly.  Yelling and screaming will only make it worse.  I, personally, would talk to him about how his night was and see what he has to say.  Obviously, you heard things on the phone that he is unaware that you heard.  So, see if he lies to you.  If he does, then he has made the situation worse by not only flirting with this girl, but by consequently lying about it.  Unless he is drunk off his booty, he should be coming home to you.  My hubby had a lot to drink one night and crashed at his friends house, but it was just him, his friend, his friends wife, and their kids.  If there were other girls there, I would've driven out there to get him.  Marriage is a big step and trust and loyalty are key factors to a successful marriage.  I'm sorry that you are having to deal with this because no one should ever have to.  Just know that you have all of us here to give you support if you need it. =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards