Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Day of Planner

My friend just got married July 18th and one recommendation she had was to get a day of planner.  Has anyone done this and does it help?  I was also curious about pricing.  I just don't want to have to deal with the minor details on that day.  I want to be able to enjoy every second.Thanks for your help!

Re: Day of Planner

• edited December 2011
    My girlfriend in Philadelphia had the day of planner and she said she wouldn't of been able to do it without her planner. The planner new exactly how the day was supposed to go and handle anything that came up.  Here is a company that does one day planning:www.CMGroupProductions.comThey will work with you on pricing--You could always give Christa a call!Hope this helps!
  • bmbwtfbmbwtf member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I booked a day planner for the wedding day! I'm trilled to not have to worry about all the minor details falling into place.  I have been to too many weddings where the bride ends up crying and not being able to enjoy her day!  My wedding is outside and the facility does not offer a cordinator or any help for the day, so this decision was a no brainer for me.  The price for just the day isn't at all bad!!! I recommend it!!! Good luck
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for your help girls!  I have already sent some emails.
  • morainemommorainemom member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My daughter is using her as a DJ - but Jodi Colella also is a wedding planner and is highly recommended on here.Here's her website info:http://www.accentsunlimited.net/
  • jennybean2010jennybean2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    who are the newbies?! introduce yourself girls! :)
  • d78d78
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I couldn't afford a DOC, so I had a friend handle my little details & it worked out great! It was her gift to me, so it was a win-win situation.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    If you can afford it-- DO IT!!I am having a friend of mine do it for me and I am so glad. I do not want to have to worry about the guys getting their bouts, the church getting the pew decorations, the program baskets, the favors, etc. during the wedding. If you are on a tight budget, try having a friend do it for you. It will help everything run smoothly and can be a great resource for all your vendors on that day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards