Catholic Weddings

NFP Help - where are my knottie teachers?

ok, i'm on my second chart.i seem to be struggling with identifying my Peak Day.  From what ive read, this seems pretty crucial.i have a clear thermal shift in both charts, so i'm assuming i've ovulated both months.  on the day my temp plummeted around day 27 or 28 in the first chart, i got my period which i expected.  i believe it was a period and not anovulatory bleeding becuase i had the shift.ive read that the cervical fluid can be somewhat haywire after coming off the pill, as the hormones flush out of your system.  is it safe to assume that this is the case?  if so, am i safe in just waiting a few extra days after my 3 temps above the coverline?  we've been abstaining so far, and had planned to do so for 2 full charts, and until phase 3 of the third chart, but we'll abstain longer if we need to.lastly, do you know if the CCLI teaching couples ever review charts for people or must you take a course with them? 

Re: NFP Help - where are my knottie teachers?

• edited December 2011
    I bet a CCL couple would review your charts if you asked--CCL also has a board of doctors who do just that. I don't know if the info is on the website, though
    Click Here for Bio Image and video hosting by TinyPic Married June 12, 2010!
  • Calypso1977Calypso1977 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    oh, great, thanks!
  • agapecarrieagapecarrie member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Remember that temp is only for cross checking and not for the main source of decision making. In all methods, mucous is the deciding factor. It does take time after artificial hormones for lots of things to get back to normal.
  • Calypso1977Calypso1977 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    gulf, i may do that.  thanks. i had teh clear build up of mucus leading to ovulation.  hte problem is from what i've read, it says you hsould be dry during phase 3, and i'm not.  some days, yes, other days, no.  that's why i'm having trouble identifying the peak day, since it says that your peak day is the last day of fluid.  the only thing i can think of is that its  hormones still trying to flush out that's causing this.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards