Maryland-Baltimore
Options

ITS OFFICIAL!!!

I am getting married September 25 2010 at Chesapeake Beach Resort and Spa!!! If any other Knotties have gotten married here please give me some pointers/tips!! I'd also love to see pictures, vendor opinions and suggestions!!

Re: ITS OFFICIAL!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't gone too look at it yet - but it is on my places to go see. I would love too see some photos too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I LOVED IT!!! Lori and Mary are both so nice! They have so many options...and one of my MANY pro's of the place is there is only ONE wedding in the reception room you choose!! So you don't have to worry about a morning wedding leaving trash/cleaning up OR if your a morning wedding RUSHING out of there. And with the hotel right there, plus the spa and such a cute little town. So far I give it a HUGE 10!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Do you have any links to photos at the location (aside from whats on there website).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    no, I took some over the weekend though but most of them are family pictures with minor things on the background. It's def worth the drive to see the place! If you want give me your e-mail and I can try and send ya a few. If you are looking for an all inclusive beach place for ceremony reception and catering its the way to go!! They have a great "bad weather day" policy, give you a complementary king room for the bride and groom, the spa has hair and makeup services so it's right there. And we had lunch at the Rod n Reel this past weekend and the food was great!! So we had a chance to taste the food now, AND you schedule a food tasting later!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Can you email me - I have a few questions too.Thanks!shoffmann  @ scandh .com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards