New York-Hudson Valley
Options

JK Entertainment?

Has anyone here used JK Entertainment? Still trying to decide if a band is worth the expense over a DJ. Thanks!
Photobucket

Re: JK Entertainment?

• Options
    mmo510mmo510 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using them for our 10/17/09 wedding- Joel is great!  The reason we chose them is that we saw them perform at my friends wedding at Tappan Hill a few years ago.  Before then I was all about the DJ- after I saw them I hope that I could splurge for a band when the time came.   Have you reached out to Joel yet?  I do know that he tends to book far ahead of time, but it might be different with the economy.  If you reach out to him let him know that Michele 10/17/09 recommended him.  Let me know if you are looking at any others, I did tons of research on bands last fall.  Good luck!
  • Options
    jeanna85jeanna85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks for the reply! i'm not booking yet for my wedding, since i still have a ton of time to think about it. my brother just booked them for his wedding, and after finding out their rate for 5 1/2 hours just wanted to get some opinions
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Saw them at a friend's wedding last year and tried to book them for my wedding but the date wasn't available.  They are a great band and sound terrific.  if you have the money in your budget, go for it.  a band adds so much more to your wedding and it's one of the things people will remember.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards