November 2011 Weddings

how we all doing?

Its quiet around here, im guessing because we're all a bit early, it will prob get busier towards the end of this year.

Do i have any date twins yet?  you're all going to be a Mrs after the 11th and i'll be all on my own waiting for the 26th!

I'm just about done sorting my budget, ive used my own and not the knots as ive made it more specific to what i want and my H2B has done a website for us so its all on there.  I've found it really hard to try and split everything and i have no idea how realistic it all is, but once its done it will make shopping easy work. 

Anyone done much else? im thinking its a little early to do stuff, but im getting loads of ideas together and might start thinking about my save the dates soon.

x Hayley
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Honeymoon Sunset

Anniversary

Re: how we all doing?

• I know it is pretty quit around here lol. I don't have much done yet, we have the date picked out (November 5) the colors, where the wedding will take place and the honeymoon. We're really not going to start planning till after this summer. I agree that it is way to early to start planning, but never to early to start getting ideas!

• we're actually pretty far ahead...we've got our ceremony and reception locations booked.  chosen our wedding party, hired a photographer, and right now we're looking into dj's and putting together lists of must take photos and must play songs.  not to mention a few must NOT play songs, lol.  no macarena for this girl!

we've been shopping around like crazy, combing for good deals on the little details like centerpieces and ceremony decorations, pricing invites, etc.

we get weird looks a lot once people realize that the date is so far off, but time FLIES by and this way we have more time to save and plan!
    Anniversary
  • yay sarah im so glad you've done so much.  i really want to start doing things but im trying to hold  back so i dont look obsessed.  you are right though being planned means we have more space for manoeouvre.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Honeymoon Sunset

Anniversary

• I've contacted a few vendors and I plan to book my venue between May and July, but only because the wedding will be 5 hrs away from where I live. I'd love to do everything ahead of time then just coast until the wedding. I'm really a procrastinator, but this is the one thing i don't want to stress myself out about :) 
  • Hello :)  I'm new around here, and my date is November 12!
    I know it's a little early, but me and my FI have picked out our ceremony and receptions sites. We just have to book them. (I want the least amount of stress as possible lol)
    Our colors will be navy and green.

Nice to meet everyone! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards