Maryland-Baltimore

AW: Checks!!

A very productive weekend all around.  Check #1 - The invitations were stuffed and sealed on Friday evening.  And, in all honesty, it wasn't nearly as painful as I thought it was going to be.  My dad got all of them in the mail this morning!  Let the mailbox stalking being.Check #2 - The blurb.com guest book has been completed!  There's a preview on the website so, if you are that bored, let me know your email and I can send you the link.Also goings on this week - the dress store opens up after being closed all last week so hopefully we'll have an update on the 8-month delay.  AND...my bachelorette party is this weekend...leaving early Friday morning to Ocean City, NJ /  Atlantic City.  Can't wait!!K...I'm done.

Re: AW: Checks!!

• edited December 2011
    I'm glad everything's falling into place - woohoo!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Yay! Sending the invites out is so exciting isn't it?! Keep us up to date with that dress shop! I want to see your book (wedding stuff at work is better than work at work!) jveaux328 @ yahoo dot com
  • jkouveljkouvel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    woop woop! you're definitely at the most exciting stage of planning :-)
  • edited December 2011
    nice!  you're ahead of me on stuff, date twin!although I did knock out a lot of invitation addressing this past week and those will prob. go in the mail as soon as I get the stupid directions cards.I have no clue when any shower(s) or bach. party is for me but I'm thinking something is happening in the month of August.  I hope your dress situation turns out ok!  Those people better be catering to you at this point.
  • edited December 2011
    Yay for mailbox stalking!! And yay for the b-party this weekend! Keep us posted on the dress situation - hope it arrives asap!

BFP#1: 01/10, M/C 6w -- BFP#2: 06/10, M/C 5w -- BFP#3: 09/10, DS born June 1, 2011
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#4: 07/12, M/C 5w3d -- BFP#5: 12/12, EDD 08/18/13
    BabyFruit Ticker

Decorate This
  • edited December 2011
    hey my FI will be in AC this weekend too for another bach party...maybe you'll fun into each other! ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards