Snarky Brides
Options

My weekend

My water broke Saturday evening at 6PM, three weeks early.  Baby Ian was born at 4:45 Sunday morning.  He's 6 pounds, 13 ounces and absolutely perfect.

Re: My weekend

• Options
    YAY!  Congrats!  PICS.
  • Options
    Congratulations!  I love the name too.

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • Options
    Congrats Kay!!! That definitely deserves its own thread. We need pictures, you know.I'm glad everyone is healthy!
    The hair grows in thick where the horn used to be.
  • Options
    yay! Congrats! 
    imageimage
  • Options
    Congratulations, Kay! That's wonderful!

Husbands should be like Kleenex: Soft, strong, and disposable.
  • Options
    I'm stupid and exhausted and don't know how to post a picture.
  • Options
    that's so fabulous! I also love the name Ian. congrats, Kay.
  • Options
    Yay - congratulations!  Such awesome news!!
    image Mabel the Loser.
  • Options
    Upload to tinypic.com and  . [*img]tinypic.com url[/img*] . without the stars.Or if you want to email/FB me a picture, I could post it for you.Or you could tell us to stop being nosy. :)

• Options
    Woohoo!  Congrats!  I also dig the name Ian.  Good choice.  I believe this is an excellent reason for a new post, but if Buddha gets up in your grill, I'll pull out my gat and defend you.It seems we either inspire babies to come super early or late here.  Nobody wants to be punctual.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • Options
    moo-what do you do when you upload a pic from tiny pic and post it and it's ginormous?  I stopped posting pics bc everything I upload to tiny pic comes out huge.
    imageimage
  • Options
    congratulations!
    3 out of 4 dead babies agree! pepsi is better than coke! - EdithBouvierBeale
    Lordy. Grow some balls and stop lurking. It's like stealing from the internet. Jesuschrist. -- AudreyHorne
    I hate love and marriage. I got married so I could destroy these things from the inside. - NoisyPenguin
    It's a good thing my circle of trust is as giant as my vagina. That only leaves a couple people out. - Cali
  • Options
    Congrats!!! 
  • Options
    You can choose a size in the dropdown menu. I usually choose the 320x240 for my siggies and the next largest for posting pics in a post.

• Options
    Congratulations!  Rest well.
  • Options
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    Congrats!!
    DSC_0768
    Claire Elizabeth 12/31/2011
    Married Bio
  • Options
    I feel like we need an up to date list of who pregnant on the board? I didn't know KayRI was almost due already so I obviously can't keep up. J&J-keeping the baby in forever Exp-2ish weeks? Babbs-October pdx? wkatie? Kristen-March?Am I forgetting anyone?
    imageimage
  • Options
    November was so kind as to make sure she's due in November so it's easy to remember.Mouse is due one week after Expee.Buddha -- I really just wanted to mention that I have a gat and I'm willing to use it.
  • Options
    I'm glad you mentioned it, Cali, because between Bethie with her babyhating and Buddha with her multiposthating, things could have gotten cRaZeEeR than dA cUsE up in here.

• Options
    Oh Kay I'm so happy for you!  Congratulations!
  • Options
    *raises hand* Due Feb 14 I was going to wait until tomorrow after the 1st ultrasound, but I can't hold it in any longer since we've been telling a lot of people over the past couple of weeks.
    Mucho likes purple nails and purple cupcakes
  • Options
    I was hoping my question was going to draw out a new pg announcement! Congrats!!
    imageimage
  • Options
    Congratulations and lucky girl for going a wee bit early!
  • Options
    Awww, congrats Lindsay! That's fantastic!
    The hair grows in thick where the horn used to be.
  • Options
    Congrats kay! Glad it went well!Also, congrats to you Lindsay!
  • Options
    Hooray and congrats Kay!!! Hope you are doing well.Congrats to linz as well!!
    image Ready to rumble.
  • Options
    YAY KAY!! Lindsay, a Valentine's baby. how nice!

Book Review Blog

If I were a man (or fitty) I'd totally call my penis THE WIZARD - HappyTummy
  • Options
    Thanks ladies.  And congrats to Kay too! Kristen, just let me know when you want to go raise some hell on the tri boards.  I haven't been able to stomach spending much time on 1st tri.
    Mucho likes purple nails and purple cupcakes
  • Options
    Congrats lindsay!  You should start decorating a box big enough to hold all your valentines and your baby.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards