Iowa-Des Moines

this board is dead...

SO, a quick poll. What are you most looking forward to after the wedding? Not something lovey dovey like being married to your soul mate, list something selfish! My post wedding dream is about to come true - I am cutting off 12 inches of my hair in the morning and cannot wait!

Re: this board is dead...

• edited December 2011
    I'm with you, Nat!  I can't wait for the post-wedding chop!  And, I'm looking forward to just having days off, with nothing to do.  The weekend before the wedding I'm speaking at a conference and I've been stressed getting ready for that, plus wedding stuff...  I guess what I'm trying to say, is that I'm really looking forward to the honeymoon!
  • Lemons653Lemons653 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am definitely looking forward to getting my hair cut also! 
  • edited December 2011
    Feeling free from reading wedding blogs every day, lol. I can't stop right now, even though our planning is mostly done; that shiz is addicting!
  • jobiannjobiann member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes!  I cannot wait to chop off my hair!  I cannot wait to go on our honeymoon and get away from "wedding stuff" and from my work!  And I cannot wait to eat wedding cake, Sunday morning for breakfast!  He he, I'm looking forward to that!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • MrsEmJayMrsEmJay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm looking forward to being able to just sit down and read a good book! I miss reading, and going to the library, and since I've been planning this wedding, I haven't had any time. I have a list of 5 or 6 books I'm ready to check out. :) ALSO looking forward to cutting my hair!!!
  • harpjenharpjen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I TOTALLY agree with you ladies about cutting my hair! I would also have to say just being able to go on vacation (honeymoon) with my honey!
  • edited December 2011
    I can't wait to have a full week off from this JOB! Ugh this place. Thankful for the job, but need some major time off. Getting married is a good excuse for that.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm looking forward to a lot of things... 1. chopping my hair off 2. having free time to do the things I like to do, i.e. reading, kayaking, playing golf3. having extra money/time to go on weekend trips to the lake, or places like St Louis, Galena, Minneapolis, etc. 4. I'm not really looking forward to it, but having more time to clean my house so it's not a disaster area all the time, and work on the landscaping around the house.
  • estrella27estrella27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Totally looking forward to our honeymoon!!But other than that, probably saving on our taxes...lol!
  • MrsEmJayMrsEmJay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Turtle- I totally hear you on the housekeeping issue!! My house has been out of control in the last month or so. I can hardly find time to run the dishwasher! Thankfully things will be going back to normal in about a month. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards