California-Orange County

My sister

My sister is going to be my maid of honor. She and my bridesmaids are all wearing the same dress (a pic of it is in my bio) but it is black with a red sash. I wanted to come up with a way to make it known that she was special, the maid of honor, but can't think of any ideas. I know she is supposed to have a bigger bouqet than the other girls, but is there anything else I can do that is subtle. What do you think of a sparkly broach on her sash?

Re: My sister

• JoKelsiCJoKelsiC member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could do a different color sash or bouquet.
  • alitowed2009alitowed2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maybe have her in a red dress with a black sash... the dresses are beautiful BTW!
  • Brittany BBrittany B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My matron of honor had the same dress as well so she did her hair different then all the other girls.
  • NDAshleyNDAshley member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks guys! The dresses are already bought and the sashes are made, unfortunately. I was thinking about the larger, different color bouquet. I was thinking all red for the bridesmaids, red with a little white for hers and mine red and white only way bigger. Would that distinguish her enough?
  • edited December 2011
    My girls are all wearing the same dress too but I was thinking about having my sister wear a red flower in her hair (she's going to have an updo) to help make her stand out as special.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards