Snarky Brides

Lookit these puppies

http://tinyurl.com/npk6w3Our rescue got this poor momma doggie from a TX shelter and she had her puppies a couple weeks ago. GAH!!! I love studying each picture to find all the itty bitty tails and paws and noses and tongues.
image Guess who?

Re: Lookit these puppies

• How many are there?  Can you mail me one, puh-lease?
  • There are EIGHT! Poor Momma.
    image Guess who?
  • I love the little white guy in #13 yawning and stretching.
    image Guess who?
  • There is nothing left of my insides, they are mush. I don't know how I'm currently functioning.(ps. You might want to delete/repost this, the link is a little unsafe)
  • ::hiding post from hubby::
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
    "Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Jens what is unsafe about it?
    image Guess who?
  • Psst...your name is showing. :-) And I want to snuggle the puppies.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • I don't think fitty cares about her name being out there.
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
    "Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
  • Well observant snarky brides would know that I have posted my last name(s) here on the knot. :p Thank you for the heads up but it make no matter to me if someone knows my name.
    image Guess who?
  • Ohmigosh!  Look at the poor concave momma.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • I know cali and damn - that is a BIG litter for a bulldog. She has been taking a lot of pain medication and sleeping a ton, but it sounds like she's hanging in there pretty good.
    image Guess who?
  • I showed the hubby and now he wants one. He won't shut up now.
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
  • That poor mama!  She's so skinny.I think I need one of these, bad.  My college mascot was a bulldog, so that means I need one, right?

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • Babbs, that is like when I made the mistake of telling Seba about the local company that built a custom skateboard ramp around a guy's property so he could get around solely by skateboard. Part of me wanted to be the one to tell him something so cool, but then I'm like "I am never going to hear the end of this."
    image Guess who?
  • me<---not observant. Do they make cute little puppy noises?
    image Ready to rumble.
  • He just cried and pleaded like a kid. He doesn't get it that I am allergic to dogs. He is looking at the link at home, I am sure my email or FB page will be him pleading. I don't think he understands you are in TX either.
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
  • Kristen seba and I were talking about that last night. Ok actually we were making little tinykittenpuppy sounds that we assume they are also making.But I have not heard them myself! They are up in the DFW area.
    image Guess who?
  • Also der, they aren't at your home. I'm going to stop talking now.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • Oh babbs. I'm sorry, I feel responsible here. Did he really cry? Play the Texas card! Tell him it's unpossible. :)
    image Guess who?
  • Kristen, I missed that part too. I thought they were at her house. I need sleep.
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
  • No he didn't really cry:) I thought he was going too. Bulldogs are like his dream dog, he really, really wants a bulldog. It's sad that we will always be a house pet-less due to my allergies. We already had to get rid of a doggie because I kept getting sick.
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
  • they're in DFW?  I'll take 'em all!!!
  • eeeeeeek. This is dangerous. Bostons and Bullies make identical babehs AND my H would absolutely die to have one of these. DFW is totally doable. I drove farther than that for my female Boston Terrier.
  • shan I can keep you posted on them if you are serious! It will be quite some time before they are up for adoption, but you can always keep an eye on our web site www.dfwbulldogrescue.org. I see Bunny and Taz have been added - those are two of "our" rescues. :)
    image Guess who?
  • wendy aren't you guys in OK? We have definitely adopted to families in OK!
    image Guess who?
  • well, maybe not aaallll of them ;)  but I'll definitely start twisting J's arm about it, and I'll keep checking your website!  thanks for the info =)
  • Yes, in OKC, about 3 hrs from dfw.
  • Wendy, if you get one of these pups, you can expect lots of visits from me.
  • I thought this might be photos of your boobs or something, which I found kind of odd coming from you.  But the puppies were also a pleasant surprise!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards