Florida-South Florida

WR: Please GIVE CREDIT

I have been at work all day. So for all my FB friends, I wanted to ELABORATE ON MY FB STATUS. I have been a knottie for 3 years. I have seen many knotties come and go. I have bit my tongue for FAR TOO LONG. Some things on this board have been done distastefully(sp?). Me being the Gemini that I am, can not let stuff go. I want people to give FULL credit to people have helped them with ideas and not give credit to those who didn't. I would also like our board to become the family that's filled with honesty, non fake people, and those that deceive others. Now my fi told me to let it go, because quite frankly some of people have no REAL life, just an internet life. I know there are clicks on this board, I know people have their fans and enemies, however I just wish everyone would be honest adults . Okay I'm getting off my Irish Spring box to do other read all of today's post. If you would like me to elaborate, email me.

Re: WR: Please GIVE CREDIT

• edited December 2011
    I'm sorry...I is confused :(But, don't be mad!
  • zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't have your email love but I would like to know what's going on. I saw your post earlier... zobo410 at yahoo
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • K.IsabellaK.Isabella member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ?? I''ve been pretty out of the loop on the knot lately and i just got back on last week so I'm confused. :(
    I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine: This is my beloved, and this is my friend.-Song of Solomon image image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • EliNickEliNick member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LMBO.  I am dying over here...seriously...
  • edited December 2011
    Can you please e-mail me...michy721  at gmail.com
  • edited December 2011
    I'd like to know what is going on too - dhoff800 at hotmail dot com
  • edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    Me too I'm confused but fill me in MIABRIDE, maybe its a misunderstanding? xonane24xo@aol.com
  • edited December 2011
    clarification would help people to do what you're requestingknot.angie at gmail
  • tazdvl3tazdvl3 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd like to be filled in. tazdvL3@yahoo.com
  • edited December 2011
    Kaila you are too funny!!!
    Mr. and Mrs. Jones est. 10/18/2008
  • edited December 2011
    ok missed the "email me" part. dont have yor email, will you fill me in? missv1111 at gmail. thanks!!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm with you YHFoxtrot...I think I have an idea but then again, I'm always making up things in my head...
  • pn04pn04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    me lost :(pna102409@gmail.com
    Captain Obvious The Thinker milkawhat badge
  • edited December 2011
    I dd'd. I do that a lot don't I? Ha ha ha!Yeah, I could be having delusions but who knows...
  • edited December 2011
    LOL...YHFoxtrot...I was like..wait...where did her post go?? OH NO...I'm seeing things now...
  • cristy0583cristy0583 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know what's going on either... cristy0583@gmail.com
  • rrive008rrive008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i'm confused. i havent paid much attention since i'm in the middle of finals. rivera_rosie60 at yahoo i hope it wasn't something too too bad :o/
  • edited December 2011
    add me to the "clueless and need an e-mail" list...lol alpine1976@aol.com
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Whoa, what happened? I kinda don't wanna get involved in the drama...but email me if there's anything that I did... jsoto@whopper.com but otherwise, I guess I would like to just continue wedding planning and not be a part of any drama.  
  • citytoshore09citytoshore09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure what's going on -- but I am ALL ABOUT credit where credit is due. It doesn't take anything away from your wedding, no one will know except the Knotties!april4th2009 at gmail.com
  • ayanapoohayanapooh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kaila, I know what you're getting at, and I agree. There's something to be said for H-O-N-E-S-T-Y.  I don't even care if people don't tell the whole truth about stuff, but there's really no need to flat out LIE about it.  I've been biting my tongue too, but unlike most people on this board who are a lot nicer than me, I have no problem at all calling a spade a spade if that what the hell it is.  Just my $0.02 though.
    Photobucket
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    P.S. She's not talking about one person that has responded to this thread.  Not one. P.P.S. Jaime, stop DDing all the dayum time!!! LMFAO!!!
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I would like to know also...if u don't mind :) jsabina@ufl.edu
  • edited December 2011
    I'm sorry you feel that way . . . but I seriously have no clue what's going on.  I'm always out of the loop when something serious happens on here.  I'd email you but I don't have your email address.  Would you please be so kind to fill me in, if necessary: oldbrwonshoe@yahoo.com
  • edited December 2011
    Totally out of the loop here...can you please fill me in? faeriedust500@gmail.com
  • edited December 2011
    Sometimes Ignorance truly is bliss...Bottom line, people who lie almost always get caught. I have tolerance for a lot of things but liars, not so much. Esp when those lies are at the expense of others...
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with giving credit to whoever deserves it. Now i'm intrigued.... My email is rletty10 @ aol.com
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yep Fox, esp. when the lies are at the expense of other knotties.  That's when it gets flat out nasty.
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I am not on the board much and I am sorry you feel this way it is unnecessary. I cannot understand why someone would lie, especially about what I presume to be something silly. I used to think about the best part about the board is how truthful you can be and should be. Hope all gets better and if any moment I have not given credit please let me know I would hate to be talk smack about myself lol mhern034@fiu.edu
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards