California-Los Angeles
Options

can you girls show me your programs???

I only have 3 weeks left and have SO procrastinated on this and I really don't know where to start. Thanks!!! (you can email to mm45737@yahoo.com)

Re: can you girls show me your programs???

• Options
    SMHubbardSMHubbard member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't have them printed yet, but here are pictures of the covers and the pages, sorry for the spammy pictures!
  • Options
    julybm08julybm08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    SMHubbard: You have Scriptina!!! I've downloaded it from a couple free sites but it doesn't work right. There's always a huge gap between the letters if I use any of the letters that have wide "squiggles". Like the letter "t" always causes a huge gap. Do you have the font and could you possibly email it to me?! julybm08 at gmail.com I'd owe you big time!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    July.... I can email you Scriptina... send me an email (thelastbride at gmail dot com). :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    SMHubabrd: Thank you so much! love your program!! and your script!! Soexcited: YGM!! If you could forward that font to me too I would be forever greatful!! julybm: we have the same taste!! i love everything you seem to be using for your wedding!! ;)
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    mm - Thank you for the complement. I hope it gives you some ideas! :)July - I don't know what it is about the font, but it doesn't work right for me in word either. I had to design everything in Photoshop, it seems to work fine there. If you have that maybe you could try it. I just saved everything as a jpg and then used the insert image option in word. Hope that helps!
  • Options
    julybm08julybm08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hmmm....I wonder if it's Windows Vista? Is that what you have? I just got it from SoExcited and it's still being weird on my computer. So frustrating because it's such a pretty font.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    July: Bummer! Did you try Photoshop?
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    July - I have vista as well. But because the font works fine in photoshop, I'm inclined to believed that it must be word itself. Do you have another type of word processor on your computer? FI has a different version of word than I do, I'll see if it works on his when I get home.
  • Options
    julybm08julybm08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ah ha! I tried it in GIMP (it's a free ware similar to photoshop) and it works! Thanks for the idea!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards