Second Weddings

*JeanniGirl*

So are you actually in Seattle our outside.  My family is Federal Way, Puyallup area.  I live in vegas now but like to go visit.  My father lives in Seattle proper. My cousin and the man who is giving me away lives in Olympia.  Its such a small world

Re: *JeanniGirl*

• jeannigirljeannigirl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No actually about 40 miles from Seattle  (45 mins on a good day)live in a town called Marysville. Wow its a small world. So how long have you been in Vegas?
  • edited December 2011
    I have lived in vegas for 9 years now.  Wow how did that happen?? My ex and I moved here for the opportunities and found we didn't want the same things.  I haven't been home in 2.5 years now and miss it but people love to come and see me! I know where you are! My aunt lives in Everett.  
  • jeannigirljeannigirl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Everett we used to live there for alittle before we purchased our home. Maybe one of these days you will come to visit your aunt and we could meet has the Knot brides. (hahahaha)
  • edited December 2011
    Lol you never know!!!!I do have to visit her very soon not sure if it will be before the wedding. But I know she can't travel to come to the wedding. I will let you know. 
  • edited December 2011
    I'm from Puyallup! It IS a small world! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Wow it is a small world!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I remember Olympia-we use to go to Black Lake every summer because my grandparents had a house there. Too funny!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards