Military Brides

Hi Y'all

My name is Brittany & I have just gotten engaged to a man in the Navy. Our date is going to be prolly May 2011 cause he has to finish flight training. Since I will prolly be spending a lot of time on here, I thought I'd introduce myself!

Re: Hi Y'all

• hegrigsbyhegrigsby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome! This board is really helpful!
  • rdlclarkrdlclark member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wassup and Welcome!! 
  • snyderlsnyderl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hi brittany & welcome to the board!  we've been a little lazy lately, but if you have a question we'll respond :)
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome Brittany! When are you thinking about in May 2011? I'm May 21, 2011 :-)
  • kyrgyzstankyrgyzstan member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Hi Brittany, that's my name too, I'm glad you spell it right. ;) What kind of flight training is he doing? I'm super into military aviation, and if you don't want to say it here, you can pop over to the Nest for a second and PM me. :)Congrats on the wedding!
    I hate Dave Ramsey
  • paradyseparadyse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Joeys girl -We are tentatively set for the 7th. I'm hoping his training schedule won't mess us up, tho it might. Stan- Nice to meet you Brittany! Right now he's in Primary training (where they learn general flight techniques). We won't know until prolly Mid-to-Late August whether he gets Jets or Helicopters. So until then we have to keep our fingers crossed & I don't know where we're moving!
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations and welcome to the board! The ladies here are great. I have to say your wedding plans are very ambitious. Flight school (along with most things military) is so unpredictable, I would be nervous to have such a big destination wedding. I know where in training my FI will be, and I'm still nervous. Make sure you look into wedding insurance or see if your vendors will put a military clause in your contract. GL!
    Military Newlyweds FAQ Button
  • kyrgyzstankyrgyzstan member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Go helos go! :)
    I hate Dave Ramsey
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with Stan...way better duty stations!
  • paradyseparadyse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll tell him that. Cause all he can think about is Jets. Typical boy, huh??
  • edited December 2011
    it's actually not all that bad in the jet world... either way it will work out for you FI... Both jets and helos have pros and cons : )
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats and Welcome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards