Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Our wedding video!

Wow! It seems like I'm posting so much within the last 24 hours. Well I just couldn't resist sharing with you guys are video clip from Matt at Capture Studio. Again we lucked out with another wonderful and talented vendor to work with. You guys all will see when you check our the clip! I love it sooo much!http://vimeo.com/5851764

Re: Our wedding video!

• edited December 2011
    Wow!  That's amazing.  I have total vendor envy.
    imageimageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I LOVE it. I almost cried when he turned around and hugged you. We aren't doing a videographer and now I'm super jealous. It's not in the budget at all, but I just keep thinking of how cool a video would be. hmmm...
  • doxx0048doxx0048 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm at work so I can't watch the video right now but have to say that Capture Studios does some great work.  I can't wait to check it out.I'm having MAJOR vendor envy too - I just wish they were in our budget!
  • treschic4treschic4 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes Matt did an awesome job! I am so in love with it right now. If you guys have room in your budget you guys should soooo do it! It's 1,000% worth it. I was going back and forth about it for awhile, but when I saw his work I was convinced. It's just a completely crazy experience to be able to relive your wedding day especially through someone else's eyes. It made me cry and laugh all within 3 minutes!
  • edited December 2011
    Wow. Wow wow wow!I need to rethink my "no videographer" stance.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    PS: I have shoe envy! Love the Loubs!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    This is GREAT!  I have never seen a video like this!I am also having major vendor envy.  We have decided to not to have a videography, but this makes me want them!!!
  • Bimbi284Bimbi284 member
    edited December 2011
    Wowo!! Love it!! We haven't looked into videographers yet, but know we want one. Thanks for posting this. We will def have to check them out!
  • treschic4treschic4 member
    edited December 2011
    thanks beka0404! I heart them too! I love seeing pictures and video clips of little splashes of red from my shoes! I'm sorry I am tempting you guys all so much! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Awesome.  I love it!   And you are getting me more excited that I've booked Matt.  I love his work and he was one of the easiest choices for me to make.
  • edited December 2011
    oh cute- I like the very very beginning where your husband is waiting for you- super cute!
    imageimage
  • edited December 2011
    I have decided to try to squeeze this into my budget thanks to you. Can you tell me what all you get for finished product from Capture? I know you get the trailer, but do you also get a full video of the ceremony etc...? Thanks so much!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards