South Carolina-Charleston

Lee Edwards Entertainment?

Hey Ladies, I am looking for a DJ, and have been looking at Lee Edwards, but i wanted to know if any of you have any experiences with them? or heard about them?Thanks!!!

Re: Lee Edwards Entertainment?

• edited December 2011
    We booked Lee Edwards for our wedding this coming December because we had heard a lot of good things. So far, he has been great to work with.
  • edited December 2011
    I am using him also. My wedding is this weekend so I will post a review. I've had good experiences thus far!
  • awdeuceawdeuce member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Lee for my wedding in May and was greatly disappointed.  The music was the only thing that went wrong.  I found Lee to be very disorganized leading up to the wedding (which should've been a sign), and made the mistake of not meeting our actual DJ beforehand.  I think it all came down to disorganization and a lack of or miscommunication b/t Lee and the DJ.  And while none of the guests knew any better, my husband and I knew and were irate.  I'll give you one hint - make sure he has the song you're supposed to walk down the aisle to...just b/c it's on the list you give Lee doesn't mean the DJ will have it when he arrives!  Lee did, however, understand our issues, apologized, and agreed to a lower fee.  That said, a co-worker used him for her wedding in March and had no issues.  Bottom line, I'd suggest meeting with your actual DJ and making sure that HE understands what you want, b/c Lee may not pass it along properly.
  • edited December 2011
    I wasn't happy, either, but wasn't going to post anything negative unless someone else did.Very disorganized, poor choice of music, couldn't hear the introductions that weren't even pronounced correctly, overall a bad experience.  I'll check references from now on if I ever need to hire someone else!GL
  • dvandyckdvandyck member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have trIed several times to contact Lee regarding a few violinists he has for our ceremony. After the initial email he sent we received no response to give us names and the sample music he said he would provided. I sent two emails and called once in the last couple months. Nothing. Needless to say we are booking another violinist who has been great to work with. I would refer you to East Coast Entertainment and Scott Toole for a DJ!
    Live the life you've dreamed... My Ovulation Chart
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards