Pre-wedding Parties

Bachelorette Party ideas in Philly!

Hi ladies, I'm having my bachelorette party soon and while the general idea is there, I have to choose a restaurant and spa to go to. Anyone have any suggestions? The dinner will include my mother and a few other "adults" and then afterwards my friends and I will be going out in Center City, we'll then be staying in a hotel and going to a spa the next day. Thanks! ~ Melinda

Re: Bachelorette Party ideas in Philly!

• edited December 2011
    Well you do not plan your own bachlorette so what does whomever is planning your bachlorette want to do? what is their budget?
  • edited December 2011
    Ha, well in this case I am pretty much planning my own bachorette party! My bmaids all just keeping me where I want to go, so i need to make some decisions and get this show on the road. Hence, the request for suggestions.
  • cmoffett205cmoffett205 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used to live in Philly, so many fun places to go! You'll have a blast for sure. Toppers Spa in Philly is down town and pretty nice. Tiki Bobs was good  as was McFadden's they are great fun bars as well as Finnigan's Wake. I can't think of a place to eat, but there are plenty for sure. We normally just went out to the bars in the city when I lived there. HTH. Have fun!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards