Attire & Accessories Forum

Brand New Maggie Sottero Gown for Sale!

Normal 0 MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} Cancelled wedding - dress has never been worn! Size 8, A-line, strapless gown in light gold (gorgeous in real life) with ribbon corset back. Crystal beading on bodice, along hem and along corset lacing.  Includes petticoat/slip. I would be happy to email pictures if you are interested. Price is totally negotiable - I would love for someone to enjoy this gorgeous dress!

Re: Brand New Maggie Sottero Gown for Sale!

• you might want to actually tell us which maggie you are trying to sell and post a picture.  try trash to treasure board.
  • Thanks for the suggestions. It's actually the Angelina gown - it is from a few years ago so I was not able to find it on the Maggie Sottero website to give a good picture. I do have pics of the gown that I took that I could provide, but I'm not sure how to post. If anyone is interested I could definitely email them!
  • First I would like to say that I'm sorry that your wedding was canceled. I would LOVE to see pics of the dress. My email is ms.lenac@gmail.com  .
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards