Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

hair and makup inspiration

Hey Ladies!  I am going for my makeup trial next week, and have lost all of the pics I like (saved to them to the computer and Best Buy wiped them out when it crashed)  And now I am having trouble finding hair and makeup pics that I like... any suggestions on websites to look @?  I've tried project wedding but cant find what I'm looking for. TIA      

Re: hair and makup inspiration

• Lately i have seen the exact hairstyle i want looking through celebrity fashion pics.  eonline.com should have something. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I used a Laura Mercier ad as my inspiration pic... maybe you could find what you like on a cosmetic company website (or sephora) or a magazine ad? I always say this too, but you can look up Kandee Johnson online. She has youtube tutorials that re-create basically every celebrity look, from Kim Kardashian to Carrie Underwood to Taylor Swift to Megan Fox to Rihanna the VS models. She rocks.
  • I got a lot of ideas from the Wedding Recap board (looking at married bios and such). I got all of my MU inspiration from bridal mags. I have a few pix in my planning bio.
  • projectwedding.com has tons!
  • i have lots in my bio!
    My Fashion & Beauty Blog: www.veronikasblushing.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards