Florida-South Florida

Deleted already!!!

Re: Deleted already!!!

• zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm happy that I was never swayed over to using those vendors. I wonder if the girls that helped pay for her wedding get a thank you note? (What too soon?)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    what happened? someone e-mail me. lmgomberg@gmail.com
  • edited December 2011
    at this point it doesn't matter b/c she got what she wanted and those who were used in the process can't change that.It's one thing to get an incentive for recommending someone.. I know Vision DJ's offers a $25 reward for referrals but that's different from what happened here I think. Bottom line is that things are bound to change in light of this revelation.I think what bekah said was very well put! The truth always comes out. Especially when people tell different stories to multiple people...
  • edited December 2011
    What happened??? Can somebody email me meisha26@gmail.com?
  • edited December 2011
    Im pretty good at reading between the lines but still wish I had a chance to read what has been going on. I for one, being new to all of this, look for opinions and recommendations a lot and would like to think that I am getting honest opinions and not just those of people who are trying to push a vendor for their own benefit. Jennius - your last post was hilarious! LMAO!!
  • edited December 2011
    zobo- May they get some pastries, or Thank you note, with the pic of the Thank you Parasol
  • edited December 2011
    oh Andra... too soon? lol...
  • edited December 2011
    shouldnt be called Karma. Even though i seem to know whats going on. There shouldnt be incentives for getting discounts for recs thats uncool. These discussion boards are here to help out other brides and make their planning helpful also they are here for support for other brides. not cool on whoever did that
  • edited December 2011
    In addition to my last post, if someone would be so kind as to fill me in, I would greatly appreciate it. dhoff800 at hotmail.com
  • Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like all the advice people give and it helps, but when it comes to telling vendors that someone recommended you i will usually say a friend or something along those lines. I can remember someone on here cant remember who, but told me to give their name when I contacted the vendor and infact i didnt. I like the advice like i said but would like to find out on my own before someone else gets an accentive (spelling?). I would think most would agree on that.
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha, Kaila... I literally just lol'd at work. Glad nobody was in the lobby. Jaime, you think I have some lines here wait til Friday!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • mmburnsmmburns member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree Jennius...I almost fell out of my chair laughing. You are hilarious. I am going to withhold judgement on this issue because I truthfully know nothing about it. BUT I do agree that most girls on here give honest reviews based on their own experiences and hope that no one is scared away from soliciting advice. This is a great board with a ton of useful HONEST information.
  • mayda<3lestermayda<3lester member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So, how did this all go? She used to tell knotties to tell vendors SHE sent them? Because there is no other way they would know.
  • ccrews16ccrews16 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a freaking paper to write, and I can't move past the first line because of all this juiciness! Each time I refresh this screen (every 45 seconds), another ten posts have occurred! I have no life right now... too fun!
  • babytecbabytec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL!!!! Zobo! for real!!!! Still waiting on my thank you note!
  • rrive008rrive008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wait a minute, i'm not a legal eagle or anything but can't it be considered a business when you refer and receive "commission" in any form (discounts or service) and in that case isn't there a rule that we cannot be on here for the purpose of business? techincally acting like a sales rep. and thats not just recommending but like someone else said "pushing".forgive me if that is a ridiculous thought. although, how can we even check for that right? we're screwed i guess. lol and that is me answering my own questions. sorry
  • cristy0583cristy0583 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can someone please fill me in on what's going on?? cristy0583 at gmail.com
  • EliNickEliNick member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ha ha ha ha...I just might become a regular poster after all of this...juiciness!  Man! 
  • babytecbabytec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mayda- some of us would voluntarily provide that information like dummy jess over here or maybe she went back and told him i know so and so booked you because she just posted on the knot and i referred them...idk...i am just saying!
  • mayda<3lestermayda<3lester member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with the girls that we should not stop recommending vendors based on our experience because we should not generalize, not all the girls on this board are doing this (if in fact it is true). I think the most constructive and fair way would be to give her the opportunity to respond to this issue.
  • zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Exactly. And this wasn't a $25 referral that Michi got.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Frick and Frack. Frick is a million miles away. Frack won't come out to play with out her, how convenient...
  • edited December 2011
    Zobo, I think I love you!
  • edited December 2011
    Frick and Frack!!!!!!! Lmaooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • EliNickEliNick member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Frick and Frack!  Hey, that's MY term!!!!!! LOLOL
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah pushed like a broke down stationwagon on biscayne blvd.
  • edited December 2011
    Yes! $25 is one thing. A whole wedding is another.I will totally admit that JUST TODAY someone told me that she is planning to book Vision DJ's and gave them my name which I am pretty sure means we both get a $25 discount but I never recommended Vision for that reason nor do I go around saying use my name.And if someone books a vendor of mine and I say tell them I sent you or tell them I said hi, I have no expectation of getting something for free, I just want them to know I appreciate them. Like with Lux, I have told him how I learned about him through Danielle but D nevver got anything for that nor did she expect to.But again, getting $25 is a whole different thing than getting an entire wedding upgraded including flowers, photography, venue etc... it's a whole new level of incentives. AND the vendors were pushed sooo hard. BY THE MODERATOR who people looked to for honest recommendations!I remember her saying she wanted someone to mention her name since she was looking to get "brownie points" with the colonade so it's not like she TOTALLY hid it but in the end she lied about how she got the upgrades and that's where I think it's especially not cool
  • zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bebekah, wanna make out? ;)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • EliNickEliNick member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ...I'm still waiting for Frack...
  • Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lmao about frick and frack!!
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards