Ohio-Cincinnati

Cincinnati Photographers

Anybody have any suggestions for a great wedding photographer in the Cincinnati area? We are looking for great photos, reasonable pricing and a good reputation. Thanks!

Re: Cincinnati Photographers

• edited December 2011
    I'm using Michael Bambino of the Michael Bambino Co. His photos are amazing, its more of an artistic photojournalism look. His website is www.michaelbambino.com
  • edited December 2011
    Geri Ciulla.  She is fabulous! www.ciullaphotography.com Some of our pics are up on her blog.
    **Vanessa**

My Blog
  • edited December 2011
    Kelly Ley Smith with Daphne Photo Studio!!www.daphnephotostudio.com
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • kelklumpkelklump member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Studio3z... dont know if its reasonable but the pictures are worth the money.
  • rschuckmanrschuckman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Michael Bambino is awesome (a little pricier than other photographers).  Steve Lyons Photography is also great.  Steve Lyons has their packages/prices listed on their website.
    Anniversary
  • sandmammsandmamm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I "third" Micheal Bambino! All of his photographers are very qualified and they have a journalistic style that is beautiful! Micheal himself specializes in black and white. They do 90% of their photography on film and only 10% digital (for the "details" pictures of your rings or shoes or flowers, etc.) which is a plus!
  • edited December 2011
    Cindy Wagner hands down! 
  • Brandles37Brandles37 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kim Long is one of the most talented in the city. I LOVED my wedding pictures!! Check her out: kimlongphotography.com
  • mindiosumindiosu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Steve Lyons! His work is amazing and very reasonably priced. He was also willing to work with us on packages based on albums we wanted or didn't.  He's been around for a while, so check out his site and blog to see his work.www.lyonswedding.com
  • EABinkholderEABinkholder member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Chad Moon and LOVE him! He is reasonable (IMO) and his work is great! Let me know if you want to see the engagement slideshow he made for us and I'll email it to you! : )
  • jenn1981jenn1981 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Bob WHite with White Photography. We LOVE our pictures. I continue to get compliments on them and bob was so great to work with... I definitely recommend him. If you want to see some of mine, there is a gallery on his website- we are Jason and Jennifer. GL with your decision! www.whiteimagery.com
    Jenn & Jason
    September 27, 2008
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Kortnee Kate Photography!  She is awesome and has a great personality. I don't know what your opinion of reasonably priced is?  She doesn't have different packages though but her package does include her being there all day with you on the day of your wedding,  your e-pics, 3 photographers(her, her husband, and a helper), little cards to pass out to your guests so they can view the pictures online when they get home, and much more!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    breffitt:  Do you mind me asking how much Kortnee Kate charges?? I have a friend interested and when I checked it out it was awhile ago, so I don't know if they have changed the pricing! THANKS!
  • edited December 2011
    The three we looked (seriously) at were:1. Steph Carson (photojournalist goddess extraordinaire) [url]www.stephcarson.com[/url] - check my bios for pics.  Love Love Love her.2. Steve Lyons - more stylized than Steph, and a little more staged, but gets some beautiful shots. [url]www.lyonswedding.com[/url] 3. Cindy Wagner - I fell for her after seeing KaraMGM's wedding, and the Christine's wedding.  Absolutely stunning work. [url]www.wagnerphotgraphics.com[/url] After I had my bpics taken, and started seriously looking at Tine Hoffman's work, and I'd have to add her to the list as well.  I never really got to far into conversation with her in re: wedding prices, but her work is good.  Really good.  [url]www.tmphotography.net[/url] In re: Bambino, I fell in love with his books.  They are gorgeous.  I wasn't as happy with his  photography "style" (he's good, but not the best fit for us), but I was willing to overlook that for his books.  ... And then I found out the price of the books.  Not only is he an expensive photographer (because he's good), but his book costs are astronomical - when I checked, the price of his books was just as much as the price for her services.  That's when we crossed him off the list.  If you're willing to have a book made elsewhere, though, he's definitely someone to consider.On a final note, you might want to also check into Steph Keller.  She's one of Steph Carson's former photojournalists who has branched out into her own business, and she was the second shooter on my wedding day.  She captured some fabulous shots.gl
  • edited December 2011
    EABinkholder: I know that this may sound like a lot but I think pictures are something that you may want spluge on just because you will have them forever.  She quoted me $3995.  I do have a lot of people at my wedding so that maybe why (over 400)
  • edited December 2011
    I second Kim Long.  We haven't had our wedding yet, but she's been wonderful to work with so far and I LOVE her work. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • mamao2bmamao2b member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll second Lucky Clover, because they're my photographers...but the above posts contain some great photographers as well - so you've got a great start on who to check out!
  • gianfavlgianfavl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Michael Bambino and Co. Michael did our e-pics and Stacy did our wedding. They use film, but there is really a huge difference in B&W photos on film than digital...we LOVE them!! There are E-Pics on my bio, and you can see the entire wedding day photos here: http://tinyurl.com/nqwb2n Whoever you choose, I think it is important to see an entire shoot, not just the really good photos they choose to show their clients. :)
    imagePregnancy Ticker Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Steve Lyons.  We have not had our wedding yet but he has taken our engagement pictures and they were amazing!  I think he is extremely talented and I think very reasonably priced!
  • edited December 2011
    Tracy Doyle! She is awesome and reasonably priced.tracydoylephotography.com
    DSCF5315
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Anniversary
  • marksber83marksber83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    www.newbeginningsnky.comShe didn't do our wedding photos but she just took family photos for us and they were amazing!
  • coleyjocoleyjo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we used photosmith they were our favoriate ,vendor check them out http://www.photosmith1.com
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Breffitt: Thanks for the pricing info. That is what they gave me too--just wanted to get an update before I pass the info along! : )
  • edited December 2011
    I hope I'm not to terribly late, but we're using 808 Studios Photography! They're based out of Dayton, but Nick (the owner) lives in Cincinnati (West Chester, actually), so he'd be willing to meet with you in Cincinnati instead if it's easier! I found 808 at a bridal show in West Chester, and he met with me and my sister at the Panera in West Chester (FI is stationed overseas), and we LOVED how down to earth he was. He's absolutely no pressure and VERY easy to talk to! We were chatting for probably over an hour, and he patiently and confidently answered every question I had for him. Best of all, he doesn't charge for time or mileage, so having your wedding in Cincinnati would be no issue for your pocketbook! We had our e-pics done at Miami U and our wedding will be in Columbus. :)www.808photos.com is his site, and you can read his blog to see more recent photos. You might have seen my post below about them and his not responding very quickly the last time I tried, but it's completely resolved and definitely MY fault! Don't let it make you hesitant if you are at all -- he makes every effort to make sure you're happy and you have all the contact information you need to reach him 24/7 if you need. If you need more info, I'd be happy to pass it along.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards