Maryland
Options

Venue to comfortably hold 210, PLEASE HELP!!!!

Hi everyone! My fiance and I are having some trouble. We have looked at several venues in the Baltimore area, The Belvedere, The Engineers Club, The Tremont Grand, and the Mansion at Valley Country Club to name a few. We fell in love with the Mansion, much because Debby, the event coordinator ist just lovely, fun and full of energy. 

We are hoping to book it THIS WEEKEND but are looking a few other places first: The Other Barn in Columbia, The Kitty Knight House & Top of the Bay in Aberdeen.  Our main concern is that The Mansion at Valley CC will not comfortably hold 210 guests, that's out list so far, and that's not including everyone we would like to include! I know everyone says cut 20% but I simply don't think we'll loost that many and know our wedding will have 200 people (that includes 14 children).  SO, rather than cutting people from our spoecial day we just want to find a venue to hold us!!

Has anyone had a wedding or vistited The Other Barn?! We want a venue where we can have our ceremony and reception, an outdoor option is important to us. 

HELP!!!!  KissLaughing

Re: Venue to comfortably hold 210, PLEASE HELP!!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Did you check out Swan Harbor Farm in Havre De Grace?  Their outdoor tent can fit over 200 and Dean and Brown is a great caterer that works with this site.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards