Colorado-Denver
Options

Makeup Artist

Hi Ladies,I'm looking for a good makeup artist.  Anyone have any suggestions?

Re: Makeup Artist

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED my make-up artist.  Her name is Lea...look under my bio under Vendors and her contact information is on there.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just had my trial with Victoria she owns her own company (Blush Artistry). She did a great job and she is really personable. blush-artistry.com or email victoria@blush-artistry.com
    JuneFlowers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Liz with Beauty on Location by Liz was awesome. did my hair and makeup for about $150 - best deal i found.review and contact info in bio.
  • Options
    PassLakePassLake member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My friend Kari is trying to get some clients - she is a Bare Escentuals artist and did and AMAZING job on our makeup - she is sweet and fun to work with.  I can put her in touch with you if you are interested - send me an email!  Not sure how much she would charge. e b major   @ g mail  . com
  • Options
    canary11canary11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using make-up envy. Danica Jaerden. She's amazing. However, her prices are high- $150 for the bride. But I think she's well worth it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    masked_rose86masked_rose86 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Danica (Make-up Envy) as well! She's really sweet and did a great job with my trial. She used to be more expensive, but I really wanted to have good make-up for my wedding. (right now $150/bride as said above). She also told me that if other girls (bridesmaids/mothers) just want their eye make-up done that is $25. I thought that was a good deal for them since that is something I can't do myself! Good luck :)
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    smarandismarandi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also using Danica Jardien - Make-Up Envy.  Had my trial with her and she was AWESOME!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I hope I'm not too late to give you a suggestion but give Rachael at Girls and Curls a try. She does incredible makeup and she will come to you. I personally like a dramatic look but she can do anything! She also uses an airbrush for your foundation which makes you photos AWESOME!!!! I can't say enough about how nice, talented and fun she is. Her website is girlsandcurls.com and her phone is 3038817130. Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards