Kentucky-Louisville

vendors - need opinions!

hi, ladies!i was a louisville bride that had a destination wedding with a reception at the ali center this past saturday. i don't have as much experience with caterers as some of you and my best friend is engaged. i told her i'd get some opinions. caterers: she is looking at naiman's, julep's, upper crust and silverspoon. thoughts?cakes: christi's cakes, the bakery and sweet surrenderphotographers: bella grace or todd pelloweany help, recommendations, or opinions would be great!

Re: vendors - need opinions!

• edited December 2011
    I am using Ted Wirth for our Photographer.  He seems to be the only photographer in Louisville offering a package under $1000 and after looking at his photos, I feel like I am getting a phenominal deal! He has over 28 years experience, and does commercial photography as his full time job.  My fiance and I are on a tight budget and can only spend $1000 for photos- he is so nice in person and very friendly and willing to work with you.  I highly recommend him if you arnt looking to spend $2500+ on pictures!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Naimans is the best in town! He is great to work with and the food is even better! Monarch Photography is amazing. They are a husband ans wife team that offer great packages at great prices! They are amazing people to work with!! Me and a friend both used Heitzmans for our cakes. We were not as impressed. The tasting was great but when it came down to it were dissapointed. Hope this helps some!
  • edited December 2011
    Someone in the local wedding business recommended Kroger for cakes - said all the best cake he had at weddings were from there. We did four tastings, and Kroger blew everyone else out of the water (well, sweet surrender was second, but Kroger was the overwhelming fav.). The people have been great to work with, and I am SO excited about the cake now that we have it ordered. The prices were good, and I also hear their catering is excellent.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards