Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Travel Poll

ay) coolest place you've travelled:bee) farthest place you've travelled:cee) ever studied abroad?dee) if you could move anywhere in the world, where would you go?

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
"This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
Miss
Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
being healthy. blog.

Re: Travel Poll

• Options
    ay) Isle of Skye.bee) Uhhhh... Isle of Skye.cee) I should've.dee) Probably either the TO area or the Maritimes.  Or the Isle of Skye ;)

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • Options
    a) I've never left the States so I assume I have no cool answer.b) Arizona - first time out of EST, at 26 years old. Woo!c) Noped) Back home to PA? I'll be overseas in a couple of years, but I dunno where.I don't like to travel, at all.
    On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Options
    ah- Chicagobe- Tijuana, Mexicoce- Node- It's a toss-up, either somewhere tropical like Hawaii or somewhere remote like Alaska
  • Options
    ay) coolest place you've travelled: Greece or Belizebee) farthest place you've travelled: Greececee) ever studied abroad? Greecedee) if you could move anywhere in the world, where would you go?  Greece :) I'm not obsessed I swear, It's just the best place I've been so far.
    Leo says hi. He's...special.
    Married
    Planning
  • Options
    ay)  Kelowna, BC  (going again in September - yay!) bee)  Clinton, Iowa cee)  nope dee)  I'd live at a lake in northern Sask.
  • Options
    ay) coolest place you've travelled: Cozumel, MXbee) farthest place you've travelled: Cozumel, MXcee) ever studied abroad? Just about, had to back out at the last minute.dee) if you could move anywhere in the world, where would you go? Maine.  Idk why but I am so fascinated with Maine and I think I'd love to live there.
  • Options
    ay) coolest place you've travelled: Amsterdambee) farthest place you've travelled: Swedencee) ever studied abroad? Played tennis abroad for 3 months. does that count?dee) if you could move anywhere in the world, where would you go? I think... Wherever the most beautiful beach is in the world, that's where I wanna go.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    ay) coolest place you've travelled: [b]Ireland[/b] bee) farthest place you've travelled: [b] Europe [/b] cee) ever studied abroad?[b]nope... wish I would have though [/b] dee) if you could move anywhere in the world, where would you go? [b]Texas[/b]
  • Options
    ay) coolest place you've travelled:  Ghana is awesome!  In terms of "cool" though,  probably Japan.  bee) farthest place you've travelled:  India?  New Zealand?  cee) ever studied abroad?  Yep, in Hong Kong.  I loved it!  I love Asian cultures, so I've done a lot of traveling around the continent.dee) if you could move anywhere in the world, where would you go?  London or Amsterdam
  • Options
    ay) coolest place you've travelled: Hm.  Toss up between Rome and Cinqueterrebee) farthest place you've travelled: Malmo, Swedencee) ever studied abroad? Nope.  Making up for it now though!dee) if you could move anywhere in the world, where would you go? Well.  Since we're already here, I'd have to say Sweden would be our next choice.  Then England.
  • Options
    Dee) Alternative answer: I would move to a log cabin on a lake, in the woods with a golf course as my backyard.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    not been many places... ay) Jamaicabee) same as aycee) nodee) I loved Colorado. Hotter days in the summer but cool at night, hardly any bugs, awesome winters.
    photobucket-29369-1334754217385 2012-12-30_13-03-57_810_zps6f98a3be
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Peanut, wtf with "Europe"?  You do realize there are a lot of countries that constitute Europe, right?  Jebus. 
  • Options
    ay) coolest place you've travelled: I really, really enjoyed Poland and Croatia...it was amazing to see where our families are from.bee) farthest place you've travelled: Finlandcee) ever studied abroad? No, I lived abroad for about a year, but didn't study.dee) if you could move anywhere in the world, where would you go? I don't think I'd really move to another country. But there are still several places that i'd love to travel to: Japan and Australia, most notably.
  • Options
    ay) Biased for Hong Kong because I was born there, but  Shanghai and Rome were pretty cool toobee) Shanghaicee) Nope, wish I had thoughdee) London, England
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • Options
    ay) coolest place you've travelled: Zugspitze, the highest point in Germany (Alps)bee) farthest place you've travelled: Probably Germanycee) ever studied abroad? Yes, I spent a semester at the University of Stirling in Scotland. Go William Wallace!dee) if you could move anywhere in the world, where would you go? Probably to a ranch somewhere in Montana or something.
  • Options
    Peanut, wtf with "Europe"? You do realize there are a lot of countries that constitute Europe, right? Jebus. Amoro, one must remember that she's not that bright.
  • Options
    Well P2, I just stated Europe as a whole. I didn't know that it would offend you so much. Eat my a$$.
  • Options
    ay) Edinburgh or Parisbee) Pariscee) Yeppers, at Oxforddee) If only I knew...
  • Options
    ay) coolest place you've travelled: roatanbee) farthest place you've travelled: oregoncee) ever studied abroad? i've studied broadsdee) if you could move anywhere in the world, where would you go? france
  • Options
    England.
  • Options
    This poll makes me want to take a trip.  Mr. Penny has already tried to stop my somewhat obsessive travel planning while I'm unemployed--I seriously plan a new trip every day :).
  • Options
    ay) Thailand, Japan, Cambodia bee) The other side of the globecee) Yes - I did Semester at Sea my senior semester of college (and no, it's not like that Road Rules season AT ALL)dee) Japan if I could learn the language, South Africa without any new language necessary
  • Options
    Well P2, I just stated Europe as a whole. I didn't know that it would offend you so much. Eat my a$$. Actually, it didn't offend me one bit...it may have offended Amoro, however. But just in case you didn't know, England =/= Europe.Eat your a$$? Seriously?
  • Options
    Where did you live for a year pumpkin?

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    Yes, seriously. England, Scottland, France... I guess I was unaware that Amoro needed exact coordinates!
  • Options
    ay) coolest place you've travelled: Italy bee) farthest place you've travelled: Europe- Scotland, England, France, Switzerland, Italy cee) ever studied abroad? no, but I always wanted to dee) if you could move anywhere in the world, where would you go? probably somewhere in Europe, I would love to live in Australia but I think the heat would kill me, I am very heat sensitive
  • Options
    Yeah that was as bad as when that chick said "suck my diiick".  Who was that, I forget?  Conana?

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    *Scotland*
  • Options
    I would like to amend my response to (bee) to say instead that the farthest places I've travelled are now Asia and Oceania.  I retract my previously more detailed coordinates of India and New Zealand.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards