Massachusetts-Boston

Friday Afternoon Polllll

1) Are you a blonde/brunette/red?2) Favorite Wedding Crashers/Old School/Mean Girls line:3) What are you going to be drinking later tonight at happy hour?4) Person you most feel like slapping right now:5) Person you most feel like hugging right now:5) Who let the dogs out?

Re: Friday Afternoon Polllll

• edited December 2011
    Not that I think people are even still at work. Damn you Friday half dayers!1) Are you a blonde/brunette/red? mousy brown for real, blonde for fakesies!2) Favorite Wedding Crashers/Old School/Mean Girls line: Rule #76, no excuse, play like a champion.3) What are you going to be drinking later tonight at happy hour? pomegranite martini... DH just bought all the stuff for them, yay! (he used oprahs recipe haha what a nerd)4) Person you most feel like slapping right now: my co-worker who is a mouth breather and a foot shuffler5) Person you most feel like hugging right now: my puppy5) Who let the dogs out? me, later tonighttttt. i need a BIG martini.
  • edited December 2011
    Yay poll! 1) Depends on my mood. Currently blondish but naturally brunette2)Your my boy blue!3)Probably Miller 644)My coworker who is CONSTANTLY on personal calls which wouldn't bother me if I didn't have to take all her incoming WORK RELATED calls5)My neice who refuses to come out of the womb (but not while she is in there because that's gross!)6)Umm  The Baha Men?  I can't have pets in my apt  :(  
  • edited December 2011
    1) Are you a blonde/brunette/red? Brunette baby!2) Favorite Wedding Crashers/Old School/Mean Girls line: Dont know any - not a movie person3) What are you going to be drinking later tonight at happy hour? god i wish anything... alcohol is out for the last 6 weeks of my diet4) Person you most feel like slapping right now: Me for not staying home and going into the office. i want to be home!5) Person you most feel like hugging right now: no one - im irritable :)5) Who let the dogs out? huh?
  • edited December 2011
    1.) Brunette2.) " That's why her hair is so big, it's full of secrets. " -mean girls - love that movie3.) Lots of coffee...night shift at work allllll weekend!4.) The people at AT&T for giving us a hard time canceling our phone line.5.)  FI6.)  There's actually a neighborhood cat brawl going on in my backyard right now.
  • edited December 2011
    1) Are you a blonde/brunette/red? Strawberry blonde? 2) Favorite Wedding Crashers/Old School/Mean Girls line: "You better lock it up." "No, you lock it up!" "You lock it up!" "You lock it up!" "You lock it up!" "Lock it up!" 3) What are you going to be drinking later tonight at happy hour? Sangria!! 4) Person you most feel like slapping right now: People who send stuff they need "asap" on a friday afternoon! 5) Person you most feel like hugging right now: Ditto on the puppy...how can u resist their face my little furbabies face!! 5) Who let the dogs out? FI??
    TTD imageMy Bio
  • sunshine1084sunshine1084 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1) Are you a blonde/brunette/red?brunette, on the lighter side 2) Favorite Wedding Crashers/Old School/Mean Girls line: Wedding crashers: "I call it 'celebration'; it's sexual and violent"Old School: "what I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, were we not?"Mean Girls"Boo, you whore"3) What are you going to be drinking later tonight at happy hour? Lets go with an uber girly cherry vodka and tonic4) Person you most feel like slapping right now: Whoever in HR decided that I only get 10 days off in a year... 5) Person you most feel like hugging right now:  My mortgage guy and realtor...we're thiiiiis close to buying a house6) Who let the dogs out?  Psht, my dogs let themselves out
  • edited December 2011
    1) Are you a blonde/brunette/red? Dark brown!2) Favorite Wedding Crashers/Old School/Mean Girls line:"Don't try to hide because I'll finnnnd youuuuu!"3) What are you going to be drinking later tonight at happy hour?Wine, and lots and lots of it!!4) Person you most feel like slapping right now:The jacka** that hit our new car :(5) Person you most feel like hugging right now: FI-- I wish he could come home from work early!5) Who let the dogs out?WOOT WOOOT WOOOT WOOOOT
  • edited December 2011
    excellent, excellent poll meaghan! 1) Are you a blonde/brunette/red? i've been red for 6 years and am finally getting back to brunette! 2) Favorite Wedding Crashers/Old School/Mean Girls line: LOVE THIS QUESTION...two for you glen coco...you go glen coco.... 3) What are you going to be drinking later tonight at happy hour? prosecco 4) Person you most feel like slapping right now: the insane man who sat next to me on the subway and raved about war and how we are all "goddamned" 5) Person you most feel like hugging right now: my mum! 5) Who let the dogs out? your mom.
  • cazzysmithcazzysmith member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm still here!  But most of the office is gone...which makes me feel so unmotivated...hence I'm answering  a poll!  Yay!1) Are you a blonde/brunette/red? Brunette (with stray grays but I just can't bring myself to color my hair)2) Favorite Wedding Crashers/Old School/Mean Girls line: This is for my fiance, who really wants to play the song at the wedding-God help me! "Every now and then I get a little bit terrified, I see the f'n look in your eye...F'n every now and then I fall apart"3) What are you going to be drinking later tonight at happy hour?a Honeymoon4) Person you most feel like slapping right now:the two guys who left the office for vacations an hour ago.5) Person you most feel like hugging right now:my man...i miss him!5) Who let the dogs out?Oscar the cat (his best woman's kitty who just gained a 2nd canine brother)
  • sunshine1084sunshine1084 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cazzy - what is in a honeymoon?
  • edited December 2011
    1) Are you a blonde/brunette/red? None. I feel left out?2) Favorite Wedding Crashers/Old School/Mean Girls line: Mean Girls: one of the girls says (in Vietnamese): "Lam on di may" which is simliar to to "Puh-leease Bi*atch" but it sounds funnier in Vietnamese.3) What are you going to be drinking later tonight at happy hour? No where.4) Person you most feel like slapping right now: I'm choosing not to be mad at anyone.5) Person you most feel like hugging right now: My mom and dad5) Who let the dogs out? No one. :P
  • edited December 2011
    "Don't try to hide because I'll finnnnd youuuuu!"I say this ALL the time to DH hahahha. Liv -  Glenn Coco gets FOUR ;) not that I watch that movie once a week or anything
  • edited December 2011
    jenwindy - I always wanted to know what they were saying!
  • edited December 2011
    Meaghan, I say it to FI alllll. the. time. He's like "Really?" LOL!
  • edited December 2011
    1) Are you a blonde/brunette/red? reddish brown2) Favorite Wedding Crashers/Old School/Mean Girls line: not sure but I love Mean Girls!3) What are you going to be drinking later tonight at happy hour? beer!4) Person you most feel like slapping right now: no one5) Person you most feel like hugging right now: FI5) Who let the dogs out?
    10.10.10 Bride! Our Bio Updated 9/26
    image 129 Are ready to party! image 29 Party Poopers!
  • edited December 2011
    1) Are you a blonde/brunette/red? Brunnette 2) Favorite Wedding Crashers/Old School/Mean Girls line:                 Mean Girls: Sorry, we only carry sizes 1, 3, and 5. You could try Sears.                 Wedding Crashers: Make me a bicycle, Clown! 3) What are you going to be drinking later tonight at happy hour? Blue Hawaiian! 4) Person you most feel like slapping right now: the owner of the car FI has to fix tonight, we had to cancel dinner! 5) Person you most feel like hugging right now: Mom 5) Who let the dogs out? It wasn’t me :O)
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    oh shoot i did not realize glen coco was so popular!!! and that vietnamese translation is hilarious.
  • Shazzie116Shazzie116 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1) Are you a blonde/brunette/red? Brunette2) Favorite Wedding Crashers/Old School/Mean Girls line: Mean Girls: "If you're from Africa, how come you're white?"Wedding Crashers: "The painting was a gift, Todd, I'm taking it with me!" 3) What are you going to be drinking later tonight at happy hour? A nice big glass of cabernet4) Person you most feel like slapping right now: About 94% of the people I work with5) Person you most feel like hugging right now: FI, I think I'll go do that!5) Who let the dogs out? Your mom lets the dogs out. Heyoooooo....
  • edited December 2011
    1) Blonde2) "Boo, you whore"3)LARGE margarita4)hmm, surprisingly no one 5) my new baby cousin who I get to see when I leave work!6) You make the best polls Meaghan.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My Bio -Updated 7/11 image 175 Invited image 140 Partying it up! image 17 Not going to be there image 18 Unknown
    RSVP Date July 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • edited December 2011
    1) Are you a blonde/brunette/red? Redhead (yup it is my natural color)2) Favorite Wedding Crashers/Old School/Mean Girls line: Tattoo on the lower back?  Might as well be a bullseye3) What are you going to be drinking later tonight at happy hour? Dogfishhead 90 Minute IPA4) Person you most feel like slapping right now: My coworkers who snuck out at 3pm5) Person you most feel like hugging right now: FI5) Who let the dogs out? No I love dogs, I would keep them inside we me!
  • edited December 2011
    Yay i get to go home!! My weekend beggings!!HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE!!!!!!
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • cazzysmithcazzysmith member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you too bradley! sorry so late sunshine - also, sorry if I led you to believe a honeymoon is a cocktail, I was talking about blue moon's summer ale, which is yummy. ;)  Buuutt...I think I'll check my bartender's little black book when I get home to see if a cocktail exists, and if it doesn't, maybe we should invent it!
  • edited December 2011
    1) brunette2) You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!3) wine4) co-worker5) fiance
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    1) Blonde2) Not good on quotes, sorry!3) Unfortunately nothing!  If I had it my way I'm feeling like appletini's tonight....and I could seriously use one.4) Whoever almost slammed into me on the way home because they weren't paying any attention5) FI - I haven't seen him all week6) Me?
  • edited December 2011
    1) Are you a blonde/brunette/red? Bottle Blonde...and proud of it :) 2) Favorite Wedding Crashers/Old School/Mean Girls line: "Boo, ya whore" 3) What are you going to be drinking later tonight at happy hour? Celebrating a 25th bday....omg, my friends are getting old. ha. 4) Person you most feel like slapping right now: Boss is coming back on Monday, ask me then. 5) Person you most feel like hugging right now: fiance, been working 24 hrs. miss him. 5) Who let the dogs out? Spike the cat.
  • edited December 2011
    1) Are you a blonde/brunette/red?: Redhead :)2) Favorite Wedding Crashers/Old School/Mean Girls line:Mean Girls is one of my favorite movies...embarrassing....yes! I think one of my favorite lines is when she is holding her boobs and goes "I think I have like ESPN or something" when she is talking about predicting the weather.3) What are you going to be drinking later tonight at happy hour? I drank some lovely Pinot with my Mom for her birthday!4) Person you most feel like slapping right now: My Dad for being a total grump...5) Person you most feel like hugging right now: My FI for letting me vent about said grumpy Dad5) Who let the dogs out? Apparently FI in high school, it was a big joke that he would sing that on the hockey bus coming back from games when I got on as a cheerleader...guys have funny ways of saying they love you!
  • edited December 2011
    1) Are you a blonde/brunette/red? - Brunette2) Favorite Wedding Crashers/Old School/Mean Girls line: "Hell no! I did not leave the South Side for this!"3) What are you going to be drinking later tonight at happy hour? After my parents leave, I'll be drinking wine... A. Lot. Of. Wine.4) Person you most feel like slapping right now: No comment... lol5) Person you most feel like hugging right now: FI!!!5) Who let the dogs out? Not me... lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards