Wedding Etiquette Forum

Best nightclub dress code ever

My friend posted this from a New Orleans club he's doing a story on.

If it's on the Jersey Shore, it's not coming through the door.
No Affliction, No Ed Hardy, No Christian Audigier, No Exceptions.

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Best nightclub dress code ever

• LOVE it!!!

Can I make copies and hand it out to my sister's friends????
  • I was listening to NPR on the way to work the other morning, and my local NPR station is out of NOLA. I heard this and had to call FI. I'm filled with an intense desire to visit this club now.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • My friend said Vancouver is also doing similar dress codes, but to cut down on violence.  I guess the gang bangers are huge Ed Hardy wearers there! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_nightclub-dress-code-ever?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:cd208454-ecbd-4078-bec6-4b00ffd178f2Post:69253b36-b4aa-4be1-99ba-4ca5d57ee02d">Re: Best nightclub dress code ever</a>:
    [QUOTE]My friend said Vancouver is also doing similar dress codes, but to cut down on violence. <strong> I guess the gang bangers are huge Ed Hardy wearers there!</strong> 
    Posted by saschaduran[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
  • That is beyond awesome.
  • it's true.
    all the ed hardy/affliction/christian audigier crap tends to be worn by drug dealers/gang bangers/ trash here (here being Vancouver)

oh, and they all want to be in the UFC.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_nightclub-dress-code-ever?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:cd208454-ecbd-4078-bec6-4b00ffd178f2Post:23704146-9cdc-4c1d-a916-2f1f9c7a0774">Re: Best nightclub dress code ever</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's freaking awesome! They should put that sign up outside the clubs in Vegas. I felt out of place when we went to the clubs because everyone was so skanky-fied and douchey-fied.
    Posted by Champagne Supernova[/QUOTE]

The problem is the clubs would be nearly empty! Haha.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_nightclub-dress-code-ever?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:cd208454-ecbd-4078-bec6-4b00ffd178f2Post:69253b36-b4aa-4be1-99ba-4ca5d57ee02d">Re: Best nightclub dress code ever</a>:
    [QUOTE]My friend said Vancouver is also doing similar dress codes, but to cut down on violence.  I guess the gang bangers are huge Ed Hardy wearers there! 
    Posted by saschaduran[/QUOTE]

I love Canadians so much!
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • HAHHAHA omg, I want that as my fb pic.
  • edited March 2010

This is at the bar Republic in New Orleans. Upscale bar that caters to a definate selective crowd that visits N.O.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards