Wedding Etiquette Forum

Lollypolly

What are your weirdest habits?Corinne Bailey Rae- like? Dislike?Who do you love in knotlandWho do you dislike in knotlandAre you over the Temerity Jane comparisons to Breaks?If you were having a craving for BK and there weren't any within a 400 mile radius, how would you fix this issue?

Re: Lollypolly

• What are your weirdest habits?When I do dishes here, I go through the pile of things, and separate everything out and put all the silverware together, all the glasses together, all the plates together, etc.  Then, I wash them in that order.  Silverware- glasses- plates/bowls- pots and pans.  When I put them in the drying cupboard, I have a place for everything to fit in nicely (since they live there) and not look like a mess.  I think I need a job.Corinne Bailey Rae- like? Dislike? LikeWho do you love in knotland- I'm liking lot's of people these days.Who do you dislike in knotland- MrsE.  We've never gotten along, but she's either not taking her crack regularly or is off her happy pills cause she's crazy.Are you over the Temerity Jane comparisons to Breaks? They're pissing me off, and I'm not TJ.  I think it's stupid to compare someone just because they have an alternative style.  Obviously, they aren't similar, so just stfu about it already.If you were having a craving for BK and there weren't any within a 400 mile radius, how would you fix this issue? I'm going to whine and cry until someone delivers me some.
  • Weirdest habit would be I have to read before bed. Even if it's only 15 minutes or so, I've gotta get my mind off my day and into fictionland. On corinne bailey rae, I like some of her music. Who do I love in knotland? Mmm. Sucrets and ggmae, lyndsey, anna. Wading. Who do I dislike? I pretty well like everyone. There are some days I like people less, but overall I envy even the snarky ones. BK fix would have to be grilling my own burger and fries. But I don't like BK, so that's probably not an acceptable answer :)
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
  • What are your weirdest habits? I don't think I have any super weird habits?Corinne Bailey Rae- like? Dislike? Meh. I don't love her, but she doesn't make my ears bleed either.Who do you love in knotland: Do you really want me to list 'em? There's like 30. I'm a knottie hoar.Who do you dislike in knotland: The usual suspects, SS, JaysGirl, Sarahnvinny...Are you over the Temerity Jane comparisons to Breaks? Are we still talking about this?If you were having a craving for BK and there weren't any within a 400 mile radius, how would you fix this issue? Make a hamburglar?
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Oh and the breaks/TJ comparison, I admit to saying it when she first started posting. I guess it's just the colored hair and skull tshirt, breaks has one like that. And she has an iPhone too, so it just made me think of her.
  • What are your weirdest habits?I refuse to drive behind a truck with a ladder on it b/c I'm afraid it will fall off the truck and decapitate me.Corinne Bailey Rae- like? Dislike?Dislike.  Booorrring.Who do you love in knotlandBanana .. somethingorother.  She's got really helpful advice on actual etiquette.  And my local board.Who do you dislike in knotlandHaven't been around long enough yet to feel comfortable saying.  :)Are you over the Temerity Jane comparisons to Breaks?Haven't been around long enough yet to know who Breaks is.  Nevertheless, I'm over the discussion.  It's really in-crowdy. (begin flames now, I know)If you were having a craving for BK and there weren't any within a 400 mile radius, how would you fix this issue?I don't crave BK.  I crave DQ blizzards.  If there weren't any, I'd kindly ask FI to make me one.  He might.  He might not.Carrie
  •  carrieoz_76, this is the perfect time to get it out there. Come on, let's hear it.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Mmm... DQ.  They have really good burgers.I won't make burgers here because ground beef is stupidly expensive.  Like $8 for enough to make 2 burgers.  No.Way.Whit, you don't like BK?  Mmm... so nummy.
  • What are your weirdest habits? - I stick to the exact same routines, every single day. It's best for all around that they not be disturbed.Corinne Bailey Rae- like? Dislike? - Had to look her up. A singer, eh? I don't normally care too much for female singers.Who do you love in knotland - I like pretty much everyone Who do you dislike in knotland - I don't dislike any of the people whose names I recognizeAre you over the Temerity Jane comparisons to Breaks? - Whatever, I'm changing my sig pic sometime today.If you were having a craving for BK and there weren't any within a 400 mile radius, how would you fix this issue? - Make burgers? I don't really like BK too much.
    On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Not really. I know, I'm odd. If I eat burger fast food, I only eat sonic. They have the best burgers. I didn't think about ground beef being expensive.
  • Carrie- if you answer the poll, you have to answer it truthfully.  Like playing truth or dare. 
  • It's very expensive here.  Mostly because Italy doesn't have any great grazing land, so there aren't many cows.  Lot's of pigs though.  All beef has to be imported from other countries so you get hammered when you buy it.
  • 1)  I don't eat meat from DQ.  I am convinced they are cross-contaminating back there.  So I stick to their ice cream.2) I don't like ppl who are mean for no good reason (I get it when ppl post dumb questions/are rude/otherwise deserve it).  So there are usual suspects who do that.  And that's all I'll say for now.  I'd rather not be the whipping girl for the next 2 months because I stuck my foot in it after only being on here for like 3 weeks. <probably not avoiding that anyways, but whatever>Carrie
  • Carrie, by the way, we get it that your name is Carrie.  You can stop ending all your posts that way.  Just say, "Amoro is a biitch all the time and it pisses me off"Whatever.  it's not like the people who are biitchy haven't heard it before.
  • Do you sign your name to all your posts, Carrie?And if you've been lurking, you'd know that people who speak their minds get a bit more respect than scaredy cats.Sooo, I'm guessing you don't like me now.

The Margarita Evolution
  • What are your weirdest habits? [b]I dunno...? If I thought they were weird, I probably wouldn't be doing them.[/b] Corinne Bailey Rae- like? Dislike? [b]Dislike.[/b] Who do you love in knotland? [b]Fischy, B, Mandy, Tree, Trubs, Ivy, Moose, Amoro, Lala when she's around and a few others.[/b] Who do you dislike in knotland? [b]Anyone behaving like an idiot lately.[/b] Are you over the Temerity Jane comparisons to Breaks? [b]Um... sure? Can't say I've really paid attention to them.[/b] If you were having a craving for BK and there weren't any within a 400 mile radius, how would you fix this issue? [b]Eat an apple instead and be happier in the end.[/b]
  • FI is out of town & I'm bored, so I'm attempting to de-lurk.What are your weirdest habits? The dishwasher must be loaded just-so.  I procrastinate until I have to nearly kill myself to finish stuff.  Corinne Bailey Rae- like? Dislike?  No clue who this is.  Help me out & I'll come up with an opinion.Who do you love in knotland  Salt, Banana, Anna.Oskar, Wading, Nite_Sprite are who comes to mind right now.Who do you dislike in knotland  P2.  MrsAE on her crazy days.  Amoro, sometimes I like you, and sometimes. . . I question.  Today, thumbs up.Are you over the Temerity Jane comparisons to Breaks?  Yes.  And every other comparison to every other knottie.  If you were having a craving for BK and there weren't any within a 400 mile radius, how would you fix this issue?  Fix my own burger!  Or. . . give up on the burger thing and find some really good wine.  Yep, wine.
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • Squirrly...you look familiar to me. I remember your signature picture.

The Margarita Evolution
  • I'm all right with people not liking me.  It's all part of life.  Some people don't enjoy that I say what's on my mind.  No probs.
  • I post every now and then.  Just very, very sporadically.  I asked for opinions on dresses a while back & got some really helpful feedback.  Mostly, I just read and laugh, though.  Oh, and, I love that graphic.  Not that I dislike soccer, I just find the graphic funny.  It's from a t-shirt.
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • Amoro, I think you're the type of person I'd really like in person, as I'm pretty blunt too.  But, inflection and non-verbal communication and all that crap helps soften bluntness sometimes and the message board format gets in the way of that.  So, some days it's hard for me to get a feel for your thought process.  I have to curb the bluntness in my emails at work a lot.  I'd love to verbally skewer people every time they deserve it, but it's bad office politics.  :D 
    DIY & Planning | Married 

• Amoro, you're a biitch and it pisses me off. :) j/k. It's too bad ground beef is so expensive, that and chicken is about the only meat I consume. Well, I'm going to have to get used to deer meat.
  • What are your weirdest habits? If I am eating a bag of M&M's, I have to keep the bag closed and just reach my hand in, or else knock them out of the bag one at a time. If I have a handful of M&M's, I am overcome by anxiety over what order in which to eat the colors.Corinne Bailey Rae- like? Dislike? Am I supposed to know who this is? I like lots of music.Who do you love in knotland Pretty much anybody who notices me and says nice things. Also, people who are smart and logical, and yet not too inflexible.Who do you dislike in knotland I get annoyed when a lack of reading comprehension leads people to flame OPs unnecessarily. I never liked the "piling on" and passing judgment. However, I've always been interested in it all anthropologically.Are you over the Temerity Jane comparisons to Breaks? Well, I've only been hearing them for two days now, and it seems they have already played themselves out. The two are obviously not the same. I never minded Breaks all that much, and I don't even know if there's a story as to why she isn't around anymore.If you were having a craving for BK and there weren't any within a 400 mile radius, how would you fix this issue? Well, I don't really like BK at all, so this isn't an issue. A much bigger problem is that I am currently located more than 800 miles away from any hope of a decent slice of pizza. This bothers me immensely, and I have not yet found a solution.
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • It's all right Squirrly.  Like I said, I'm used to it. :)  We're lucky chicken isn't expensive because FI won't eat pork. (Though, he'll eat sausage and bacon so I tell him the pork thing is a little silly)
  • Internet schminternet, this is Heathers on a message board.  Naming the meanest person is like telling them they're the head Heather.  I don't think so.And at least I don't have a ginormous pic in my sig.  That newb mistake I avoided.  Others, obviously not.
  • Aww, see Carrie. That was a good answer. ;)

The Margarita Evolution
  • As of today, Carrie, I like you. :) You've got spunk.
    imageimage
  • Yeah, but now I kind of want to know who the head Heather is.
    On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • hahaha... awesome.Sarah, you should come here and have some pizza.  That'd cure you right up.
  • I would love to find out what Italian pizza is all about. I was raised in the best place in America to get spoiled on good pizza, i.e. right in the middle of the Northeast Corridor in Central Jersey. Spending the summer in Wisconsin is a total pizza blackout.
    imageimage
  • I haven't had Jersey pizza, so I can't compare for you, but it's nummy and unlike anything I've ever had before.Though, sometimes, I really miss Papa John's.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards