Idaho

Beer Fest, anyone?!

Who needs a break from wedding planning? I know I do. And what better way to do that than with beer :) It's supposed to clear up for a little while tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully we'll make it down there just for a little bit. Anyone else planning on going?And speaking of weather...let's hope the weather gets all the rain out of its system this weekend so it can be lovely next weekend!

Re: Beer Fest, anyone?!

• chicha0719chicha0719 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know me too! My venue is indoors but I really want outdoor pictures!As for beerfest, my FI's bachelor party is tomorrow and they are going:)I'm sure it will be a blast! And I will sit at home with my bottle of wine and a good friend (or a good book).Have fun!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Well, you probably wouldn't have as much fun at beerfest without any beer :) Wow, it's Saturday...It's still unbelievable that it's coming up so quickly. I'm kinda freaking out a little. Not so much about getting married, just about all the stuff left to do. Probably wouldn't be so bad if we didn't just move and my fiance hasn't been here much to help with getting things ready. Oh well, it'll all come together. What do you have left to do? How are you handling things? Do you have your dress finally? Have a great weekend and enjoy your wine :)  (am I the only one around here who doesn't drink wine?)
  • chicha0719chicha0719 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hahaha. I just got into it. I have a friend who is a total wine-o. She's getting me into it.It's going good. I'm the same as you. Lots of little things left, but not nervous about the actual wedding. I FINALLY pick up my dress Monday. This is the most packed week I've ever had. Plus, trying to make time for all of my out of town family!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards