Maine

crazy wedding dreams!

Has anyone else had any lately? I sat bolt upright in bed this morning and it took about 5 minutes before I had convinced myself it wasn't my wedding day. Early in the planning process I had all kinds of crazy dreams that it was my wedding day but everything was wrong, it was at the wrong place, my bridal party wasn't there, I'd never sent out invitations, I didn't have a dress, etc. etc. Last night it was just a general dream about my wedding day. No crazy disasters, just an intense feeling of anticipation, nerves, excitement, etc.

Re: crazy wedding dreams!

• edited December 2011
    I haven't had any weird wedding dreams like that, but I did have a truly bizarre and slightly disturbing dream about my FI and his Best Man.... all sorts of craziness...
    "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky." -- Ranier Maria Rilke BabyFruit Ticker image Me:37 MH:38 TTC since Oct 2011 BFP/Beta#1: 13 6/20/12; Beta#2: 20 6/22/12; MC/Beta#3: 9 6/27/12 BFP#2/Beta#1: 9/21/12 S/PAIFW
  • edited December 2011
    The month before my wedding I had several crazy wedding dreams. Mostly just intense feeling dreams like you had. But there was one bizarre one where our venue moved to the Boothbay Railway Village; some old co-workers of mine came to the wedding and forced all my college friends to watch the ceremony through some type of iron fence.
  • JaimeMarieBJaimeMarieB member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The week before my wedding I dreamed the wedding turned out perfect. I woke up thinking I was married than was pissed because I realized the photographer hadn't shown up. Than realized I wasn't married yet. haha. DH has been having dreams all week that my family didn't think he was good enough for me and made him fight for me in sword battles against other men. haha
  • edited December 2011
    I haven't had any memorable ones, but my mom had a hilarious one: It was my wedding day, but I was marrying my high school boyfriend, except he was too busy watching some movie on TV to get out there. Everyone was at the church waiting, and my mom was yelling at him that he was ruining the biggest day of my life, but apparently all I was worried about was eating the cake!Then, my FI showed up and literally came to my rescue, carrying me out of the church! Hilarious...
    Anniversary
  • mallorijoemallorijoe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had one where it was the day after the wedding and I didnt remember any of it.  I had apparently been there, but just couldnt remember the day.  In the dream my FI said "well you can just look at the pictures" when I asked him about it. It was awful
  • AngelSmittyAngelSmitty member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've had FOUR wedding nightmares/dreams since my wedding 15 days ago hahah They better stop though b/c then I wake up all excited (no matter how bad they are) thinking I have my wedding to go to and then reality hits...it's over already!  blah I want to do it again, it was so much fun lol
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards