Retro and Vintage Weddings

Poll: Favorite Vintage Detail

Ok, this Board is kind of dead tonight so I thought that it might be a good time for a poll! What is your favorite vintage detail you're planning/or planned for your wedding?

Re: Poll: Favorite Vintage Detail

• What is your favorite vintage detail you're planning/or planned for your wedding? I love my antique postcard table numbers. It took me forever to find the perfect ones and I'm really happy with how them came out!
  • My favorite detail would be my attire..I love my dress, the bird cage veil and most importantly my fascinator!
  • I'm hoping my dress....I gott find one first.
    MyBio
    Yes I am.....Living the Dream
  • My dress! -Just got it tonight by the way. It's a dark ivory color with lots of lace and beading.
  • My dress...Fi's uniform....my "Now showing" table cards...I have a lot of favorites. :)
  • my dress with my moms vintage lace veil!!!also we're riding away in a horse and carriage (its my grandpas, its a family tradition).......and last night I found out my FI's friend owns a 1960's mercedes......it's this robins egg blue color and it is beautiful!! I'm going to try to incorporate in somewhere
  • my dress and the aqua mason jars i got from CL for a great price!
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It's a tie between my birdcage veil and headpiece, and my programs with vintage wedding photos on the cover.
  • My favourite vintage item is definitely my engagement ring, but that's truly the only "real" vintage item I have.  The rest are vintage-inspired things.  For example, I want to get a birdcage veil and fascinator.I guess I don't have a favourite, but I'll tell you what idea is currently rolling around in my head:I found these fantastic old postcards and photographs online of my reception venue, and intend on using them either as table numbers or as guest book cards. 
    Our Wedding Website
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards