Maine
Options

invitations

hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend! :)i just ordered several samples for wedding invitations and i can not wait for them to come in within the next two weeks!how soon before the wedding did everyone order their actual invitations?!

Re: invitations

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I didn't order mine until 7 weeks before the wedding. I'm kind of a unique case though. I know several people who had their invites ordered a year in advance!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    When I say order, I should clarify that I just bought a kit from AC Moore. I love them so much more than any of the ones I could have ordered online. When I first started looking at invitations I loved so many online that were so fashion forward and pretty, but the kit I got made gorgeous chocolate brown pocketfold invites and I've gotten SO many compliments on them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I ordered mine about 4.5 months ahead of time.  Alaunbydesign.com quoted 7 weeks to print them up and send them out.  They got them to me quicker than that.If I had ordered them any sooner, I'd have regretted it.  We changed the time of our ceremony, after planning the schedule for the day, and changed our RSVP date also.  If I had ordered even a week earlier, I'd have been stuck. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards