Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Oh goddess, it's slow.

1) Do you judge me for drinking wine at 2 pm?2) Name one thing you could do at 22 that you can't do now.3) Gay Rights (including marriage), for, against, or undecided and why?4) Should I clean the house?
Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution

Re: Oh goddess, it's slow.

• Options
    1) Do you judge me for drinking wine at 2 pm?: A little2) Name one thing you could do at 22 that you can't do now: I'm 22, so that question doesn't work for me.3) Gay Rights (including marriage), for, against, or undecided and why?: Undecided4) Should I clean the house?: Naw
  • Options
    1. Absolutely not. 2. Well, I'm 22 now so... 3. 100% for. Everyone, regardless of sexual orientation, deserves equal rights - especially the right to marry. 4. Yes, but with wine in hand.
  • Options
    1) Do you judge me for drinking wine at 2 pm?no2) Name one thing you could do at 22 that you can't do now.drink all day and nightg marriage), for, against, or undecided and why?for 4) Should I clean the house?not unless you have a reason to
  • Options
    1) Do you judge me for drinking wine at 2 pm? Heck no! It's Sunday!2) Name one thing you could do at 22 that you can't do now. Pick one. Stay up all night drinking and be completely able to function next day.3) Gay Rights (including marriage), for, against, or undecided and why? Absolutely for.4) Should I clean the house? Chances are good, this isn't gonna happen.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    1) Cheers! I'm drinking a frozen margarita because it's got as helll 2) Let you know when I'm not 22 anymore 3)For-doesn't bother me any 4) No, you should pour another class of wine!
  • Options
    3 got messed up for why not
  • Options
    I judge you for not drinking at noon. I was good at making crap decisions. For, there is no person that can decide what othe people do. If I want to marry a woman and am single, it should be my right and not stopped because someone elses religion says so. There is sepration of church and state supposedly, it is time to prove it. You should have him clean.
  • Options
    1. Opposite actually, I applaud you.2. Eat and eat and eat and never gain a pound. Sigh..those days are gone.3. Same sex couples should have all the same rights as hetero couples.4. Meh, why do today what you can put off until tomorrow?
    Oh no we dropped the groom!! imagePlanning Bio UPDATED
  • Options
    1) Do you judge me for drinking wine at 2 pm?No.  Please give me some?2) Name one thing you could do at 22 that you can't do now.Have sex with anyone I wanted.3) Gay Rights (including marriage), for, against, or undecided and why?Deserve everything.  Um... they're people.  Whether you agree with their lifestyle or not, it's no one's business to decide how other people choose to live, and who has the right to be married or otherwise.  Besides, there is no legal basis for disallowing same sex marriage, only religious reasons. 4) Should I clean the house?Not if it will take you away from the computer.
  • Options
    1) Do you judge me for drinking wine at 2 pm?Only if you mean judge you to be awesome2) Name one thing you could do at 22 that you can't do now.Nothing... I'm 22 right now!3) Gay Rights (including marriage), for, against, or undecided and why?Ten million times for. I'm too relaxed to get into my big argument, but let's just say that I think discrimination against the LCBT community is one of the single most shameful and despicable aspects of our society right now. However, I don't believe in forcing churches to perform ceremonies that they don't believe in. I think that JOP should be legal and that any church that wishes to should be able to perform a ceremony.4) Should I clean the house?Set a timer for 15 minutes. Do as much as you can in that time, then stop! :)
  • Options
    and by "class" i obvi mean GLASS. I should switch to water
  • Options
    ) Do you judge me for drinking wine at 2 pm? No. It is Sunday. 2) Name one thing you could do at 22 that you can't do now. Drink a whole lot w/o getting sick. 3) Gay Rights (including marriage), for, against, or undecided and why? For. 4) Should I clean the house? No. It is Sunday.
  • Options
    Luckily, in house, I also have different classes of wine. Either one makes sense in my world.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    1) Not at all.2) Say I'm not married. (getting married in 6 days!)3) For. I think that everyone should have the right to everything. FFIL should be able to do exactly the same things that FI and I are able to do with his SO.4)No
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    1. Nah, it's sunday. No judging on Sunday, that's the rule, right? 2. Feel sexy in a bikini. 3. For. Without question. Equal rights seems so obvious to me, I don't understand the hold up. 4. I like to "pick up" the house. Make it look clean, then actually clean another day. That way it feels like you've done the work, but haven't.
  • Options
    1) Do you judge me for drinking wine at 2 pm? Nope. I mean, you were probably thirsty.2) Name one thing you could do at 22 that you can't do now. Drink.3) Gay Rights (including marriage), for, against, or undecided and why? For. It doesn't affect anyone outside of the gay community at all. Like, at all. It doesn't harm anyone, or anyone's family or anyone's... anything. So I don't see why it needs to be such an issue.4) Should I clean the house? Depends. How messy is it? If you can putter around for 15 minutes or less and feel a sense of accomplishment, do it. If it's going to be a rest of the day project, ah, eff it.
    On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Options
    1) Do you judge me for drinking wine at 2 pm?Not at all. Enjoy it!2) Name one thing you could do at 22 that you can't do now. Earn a living & not worry about money.  I can't say I regret going back to school... I know it will be better in a few years but it sucks right now!3) Gay Rights (including marriage), for, against, or undecided and why? For.  I would hate to be told what to/not to do.  There's no reason we should do it to others.4) Should I clean the house? Eh. enjoy another glass and have hubby help you later
  • Options
    ok, do you judge me when i say that wine was the only thing in my house that was drinkable rather than the disgusting tap water? And holy schit, the sun is coming out here...

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Another thing I could do at 22? I could take 1000 dollars and that could seriously last me all year. ALL YEAR.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    1.  Not at all!2.  Stay up uber late, like 4am.3.  Totally for legally.  Let the individual churches decide spiritually.4.  No, especially if on one is coming over.
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    It's Sunday. The day of Our Lord (well to some). Wine was the drink of choice in Ancient times. Need I say more?
  • Options
    I was secretly hoping someone would say no to gay rights so we could have something to argue about. Darn us and our harmony.
    Oh no we dropped the groom!! imagePlanning Bio UPDATED
  • Options
    Ricks, you could say you're brilliant. That would work.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    fishy - you didn't answer the "why" for #3.  :)
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I kind of was too. Navy baby was the closest, but undecided I suppose doesn't mean against. I am suprised at all you youngins around here!

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    People aren't going to post their true feelings on that subject, I am afraid, unless a troll or AE pops up.
  • Options
    Ricks, you could say you're brilliant. That would work. Sunday is also the day of rest, so no housework!
  • Options
    You should have done an abortion one. That usually gets pretty heated.
  • Options
    Gah! Why do I suck at answering my own polls? 3) Absolutely for. I find it horribly disgusting when people feel like the way they live is the ONLY way it's done right. I also judge people who think that being homosexual is a choice. They are people. They should be treated as such. And, as adults, we should be able to make our own decisions and respected for that. Why is how I live my life any better than anyone else? And also? I know many homosexual couples who have MUCH better relationships than some heterosexual couples. It just all pisses me right off.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    I am sure everyone knows why am FOR.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards