Maryland

Has anyone heard of any of these photographers? Can't decide...any recommendations :)

I am getting married at the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club and thought it would be best to go off their list...
Can anyone recommend the following...
D.bryant was definitely my 1st choice, but he is not available. He referred me to Sholomo Photography?Photos by FA FormicaLarry HuffmanCarol MasicaSachs PhotographyPriceless ImagesHamilton PhotographyKimberley Brooke PhotographyKelly Burns PhotographyEgomedia Photography
Any help is greatly appreciative. thanks!

Re: Has anyone heard of any of these photographers? Can't decide...any recommendations :)

• edited December 2011
    My photographer is GREAT! Jennifer Smutek . com

Check her out!
    Married 9-11-10
  • edited December 2011
    Our wedding photographer is www.CarmenWangPhotography.com. Five Star Photographer!!!  Greatly surpassed our expecations.

Best luck!
  • edited December 2011
    My photog was -wonderful-.  http://www.heathercoburn.com She currently is running some specials, I believe.
    Also, Jennifer Smutek is great, I agree.  I know someone who used her.
  • edited December 2011
    Hello!

Congratulations on your engagement!  I just wanted to message you because my husband has just recently started his own photography business and would love to do your wedding!  He is very creative and takes great photos, plus he offers an UNBEATABLE wedding photography package that includes all of your edited photos on a cd for you to print/share as you wish.  He is also offering a special where you get a free engagement shoot if you book by Oct. 31!  Check out his website at http://darrellmcdavidphotography.shutterfly.com or email him at darrellmcdavidphotography@ymail.com.  thanks!

Kristin 
  • edited December 2011
    My photographer is Jaime Windon. You can see her blog at theblondephotographer.com. She also did my sister's wedding and engagement photos too. She is amazing!
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Jessi Ringer - 5ringsphoto.com . Love her photos. She lives in TN but does a lot of MD weddings since she has family here.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Jessi Ringer is related to my photographer!!! <3<3<3 They both do SUCH amazing work. I would recommend either one of them!
  • edited December 2011
    Take a look at Brodie Ledford Photography...You will be very happy!

• edited December 2011
    Priceless Images is great! I just hired them for my wedding in May. I heard about him through my best friend who got married last year. I was the maid of honor so I was very involved with the entire process. He met with the couple and was super focused on making them happy. He made sure that all the pictures fit their personal style and vision for their dream day. I have already met with him and am confident that he will give me the best pictures for my wedding! I would recommend him to anyone and know that there would be no disappointment.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using blacksilver imaging- I've seen there work from friends, and I think it's outstanding for a very very fair price.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Marilyn from Brian Ray Studios is going to be doing our wedding and they've been so great. Also Brian Ray Stuidos is located right near downtown annapolis so they're super close to the Chesapeake BayBeach Club. I'm a local and they're definitely one of the best.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards