Michigan-Detroit

I'm a married gal now! PIP

Hey everyone!  Thanks for all of the well wishes, I just read through them now!  We had out of state family in until today, so I have been a little busy.The rain let up not 5 minutes before we went to take pictures.  It was crazy timing, but hey, no complaints!  Since the ceremony and cocktail hour were outside, it actually worked out great.  It was overcast, so not too hot and there was a nice breeze too.Everything was completely amazing.  Not one thing went wrong, or even a little snafu (is that even a word?).  Everyone danced until they kicked us out, My uncle is the only one who sent pictures so far, so this is all that I have.Everyone went crazy for the photobooth, the candy buffet, dessert table and the louge.  I LOVED that everyone noticed the little details, like the table numbers, menus, handmade programs, and stuff like that.  I also loved that I did the veil change, that was huge.  Everyone got a kick out of the birdcage and said it was "very me".I didn't get any detail shots yet, just waiting to get pics from people.Check this out.  We did this for my brother since he wasn't there.  The groomsmen were dancing machines...http://vimeo.com/6019092Kind of blurry, but me getting ready to pin on the bouts:Walking down the aisle:Me and my amazing maid of honor, Melissa:This is what became of the ice louge later at night...Me dancing with MY HUSBAND... this was at the end of the night, so we were a little disgusting from dancing all night...:My cute parents....:And my drunk dad doing the lawnmower.  Yes, you read that right.  I also believe the shopping cart, sprinkler, and other moves were brought out as well.

Re: I'm a married gal now! PIP

• edited December 2011
    You looked gorgeous! Glad the weather held out for you! Congrats!! :)
  • edited December 2011
    congrats! all your hard work came together beautifully! :)
  • Jacks21583Jacks21583 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yay! you looked so beautiful! I'm happy everything went so well, and I can't wait to see more pictures!
  • efabianefabian member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rebecca,Everything looked gorgeous! I got a little teary-eyed watching the video for your brother. You can tell you all had an awesome time.Congrats!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm glad you had a wonderful day and the rain cleared for a while for you!
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations Rebecca, you look beautiful. I'm glad it all turned out well.
  • edited December 2011
  • whrldtravlrwhrldtravlr member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rebecca, you were a beautiful bride. The photos so far are great! Congrats!!
    imageimage
  • edited December 2011
    I am so excited for you that everything went perfectly!  You looked beautiful.  Congrats on a great wedding!!
    Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay!! You looked gorgeous!! I'm so glad everything worked out and it was all you had hoped for! I was thinking of you all weekend!! Can't wait to see more pics!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    You looked beautiful.I was thinking about you and all the other brides hoping you had nice weather.Im glad it worked out.
  • edited December 2011
    Gorgeous! Looks like you had a ball at your wedding!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats Rebecca! It looks like you had a great time! My dad also enjoys doing those crazy dances!
  • edited December 2011
    Oh my gosh, everybody looked so awesome!!!!!  :)  Such a lovely bride you made! I'm cracking up at the luge.  My friends had that at their halloween party a couple years ago and I got hot damn all over the white bib of my buccaneer costume.  Thank god for Oxi Clean!  :)So glad to hear you enjoyed your day and that everything went well and the weather cooperated for you!!!!  Congrats Mrs. Chris!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • jcrawford76jcrawford76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Rebecca!!! You looked so beautiful! Congrats :)
  • jessimaphonejessimaphone member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awww, wonderful pics! You look amazing! So glad to hear the rain let up for you for awhile!
  • edited December 2011
    I can't see the pics since they are blocked at work but CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • edited December 2011
    yay!!!! you looked amazing and like you were having a total blast! congrats!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • cstaulbeecstaulbee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The wedding was amazing and Rebecca looked absolutely gorgeous.  Pictures don't do justice!  Everyone was so impressed with everything.  Something happened to our camera and it is no longer working, so I was at the mercy of my coworkers to take pictures.  I had one of my male coworkers going around taking pictures of the cake, the place card table, the centerpieces, the place settings and the luge. :) Dinner was fantastic, drinks were great, the shutterbooth was a blast, and the dj kept the dance floor going.  The actual ceremony was so nice - I teared up quite a few times!Rebecca - you did such an amazing job with everything and it paid off!  I hope Aaron and Lorice will upload their pictures soon!
  • edited December 2011
    looks like you guys had a blast!  I seriously at one point on saturday during a downpour thought - what is rebecca going to do - it's outside!  I'm only worried about an hour and a half break time - poor girl!  so glad it stopped!  you look beautiful!!
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations!! You looked gorgeous and it looks like you had a lot of fun!!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats, you looked beautiful. Glad the weather decided to cooperate with you. :)
  • jujubee455jujubee455 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    aww you looked absolutely beautiful!!! congrats can't wait to see more pics. I LOVE the first one!!!
    My baby Sir Winston Churchill and I
    My Bio Updated 10/6/09 with tons more DIY
    229 Invited to the Greatest Wedding Evarimage 137 Are my Homies 4 Lifeimage 9 Are trying to drive me nuts image Somehow I lost the part with the declines... but I have 83 declines... eww a bit more than expected.
  • katiebird1981katiebird1981 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Everything looked great!  The video to your brother was so cute!  Congrats to you both!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • mtrapinmtrapin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    congrats!!! can't wait to see more pictures- you look amazing!
  • rootmel1rootmel1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!  You looked amazing!
  • shrades77shrades77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Poo - I can't see the pics because they are blocked at work, but I will definitely check them out later.   I'm sure you looked gorgeous!!  Congratulations!!
    **Rachel & Andy - 9.6.09**

Vendor Reviews l Pro Pic Preview image

• edited December 2011
    you looked georgous!!! sounds & looks like you had a GREAT time.

My Chart
    TTC since Sept 2009
    Cycle#9-Natural BFP 7/9/2010 ~ m/c 7/31/2010 ~ 8/31/10 beta 0.
    Nov/Dec 2011, started seeing RE. HSG-all clear! SA is good! DX = unexplained IF.
    Cycle#25-50mg clomid, IUI#1 = BFP 12/24/11 ~ m/c 1/5/12 ~ 2/21/12 beta level finally 0.
    Cycle#28- 100mg clomid + Ovidrel + IUI#2 = BFN
    Cycle#29- Follistim + Ovidrel + IUI#3 = BFP 5/8/12 ~ betas dropped 5/17/12 ~ Cytotec(fail) D&C (fail) & then a methotrexate shot to get things going ~ 6/28/12 Beta FINALLY 0.
    RPL tests reveal MTHFR mutation(1copy)-adding Folgard & BA and moving forward.
    Cycle#32-Follistim + Ovidrel + IUI#4 = BFP!
    Beta#1 8/21/12: 11, Beta#2 8/23: 71, Beta#3 8/25:174
    9/4-seen sac/yolk, 9/7-9/12 hospitalized for a ruptured cyst causing massive internal bleeding.
    9/11-seen HB!! 9/18- no HB, 9/21/12-D&C. Fetal tissue testing revealed a healthy boy. Now getting more tests to try to figure out this mystery :(
  • eclipsethecateclipsethecat member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay! Congratulations!
  • edited December 2011
    I was thinking of you and the other brides on Saturday too.  And then was so happy to see the pic of your Dad walking you down the isle OUTSIDE!  Congrats.  It looks like it was a blast!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards